Help Im Stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zantetsuken7

Dragoon
Gil
Well I am stuck in Disc 1 when you go to Gold saucer for the first time and then you fall to desert prison beneath gold saucer. I tried to speak with everyone but still i dont know / remember what to do. All I remember is that I have to battle with Dyne ( Barrets friend with gun on his left arm).

Thanks for all the help.

After you beat Dyne I believe you go speak to the guy who runs the chocobo races, then you get transported up to the waiting room, have the race and if you win you're free :monster:

I assume you already spoke to that coates chap or whatever hes called, and been in that house to the right where you all gather, if so, just head north, past the save, through the gate and head right, through the other fence - just dont head into the dessert, not that its the end of the world if you do, a chocobo cart will direct you back, providing a sand worm doesnt kill you first. Leave the screen once going through the gap in the fence and that will take you on the path to Dyne

Reactions: Shu
When you fall down you talk to everyone just to make sure and head to the house on the right, your entire party is there for a brief talk with barret and then you head off to kill Dyne well at first just talk but yer :P

You start off at one of the top locations in the prison. Head down and you will notice a guy will run up to him. He will steal from you so try to avoid him. Head all the way down and into the house on the right. After the scene equip your characters and go back to where you started at. (The top part of the prison.)

There are a few things to note. First if you are low on items there is a shop and inn. To get there leave the house you meet you team in through the right door, where Barret came from. Follow the path and you will meet the Inn. The other thing is there is no treasure. So just get out as fast as you can.

Once you get back to the place you started you will see a guy walking back and forth and a fence leading into the desert. Go through the fence and (like I do all the time) Go up and then right. You should see a trail that looks like blood trail. Here you can learn the Matra Magic enemy skill from the enemies. Anyways go up and be sure to equip Barret the best you can. Drop the all materias as this will be a one on one fight.

After the fight head towards the save point and that creepy guy that steals from you. This time head into the trailer on the bottom left. You will then be on your way to getting out of the prison.

Remember to grab the Ramuf materia in the chocobo waiting room when you meet up with Esther.

Yes as much was already pointed out, when you first arrive in the desert you need to visit that house. Its in the lower right hand corner of the map if memory still serves me correct. Once the cut scene there is done which is where you learn of dyne you can take the top exit and make sure you stay on the left path to go into the junkyard portion and not the actual desert.

Sorry all I saw was new post on the main page, didn't bother checking the time original thread and post were made, my bad.

Last edited:
I just seen the thread so I posted. I didn't know it was revived and originally posted in January. I guess I got to watch out for that type of thing every now and then. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back