Ifrit Munny

STR1KU

Gil
This is going to be my entry for Munny World Festival Indonesia. First time doing vinyl toy, still got many imperfections since I haven't got enough time to properly finish this piece. This 4" mini munny is based on Ifrit from Final Fantasy X.
In case u didn't know what munny is, this is the blank version..

MUNNYWORLDbrminiMUNNYbr4InchWhiteEdition_large_image1_4813.jpg

4986532831_25f890bc7e_b.jpg

4987132314_92c1a77ac2_b.jpg

Oh wow, that looks really great. You look like you've been doing this for quite some time. I can't even begin to fathom how to start making one of those, so mad props from me, bud. :monster:

Zhāng Jié Mài;806028 said:
Oh wow, that looks really great. You look like you've been doing this for quite some time. I can't even begin to fathom how to start making one of those, so mad props from me, bud. :monster:

Hey, thanks for ur kind comment :D
Actually I've been doing gundam kits for 3 years now. So I have enough knowledge on panting and scracthbuilding :D
Here's my Flickr account if u r interested to see the rest of my stuff :D
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10177049@N05/

haha please make a chocobo one day !, this is awesome indeed..I would tottally collect some of those!

I agree with Ohri. :D

If I saw that in a store then I’d certainly consider buying it. Ifrit has never looked so awesome before. This is amazing.

Awesome work! :monster:

That's really good, i've never seen one of those before.
I do wonder what kind of competition you're against though, I mean if yours is like that i'm sure there'll be some tricky competetors. :hmmm:

Great work though, love the attention to detail. Even if you do say it has some imperfections it's still a really good piece.

haha please make a chocobo one day !, this is awesome indeed..I would tottally collect some of those!

Thanks,that's a great idea! however turning munny into chocobos would not be appropriate.. since munny has humanoid form. I would rather build from scratch.
I did my rough design using plasticine..

Chocobo1.jpg

I was looking at these cool chocobos on the net which made me fell want to make all of them :D

Untitled-1copy-4.jpg

I agree with Ohri. :D

If I saw that in a store then I’d certainly consider buying it. Ifrit has never looked so awesome before. This is amazing.

Awesome work! :monster:

Thanks, glad u like it :D

That's really good, i've never seen one of those before.
I do wonder what kind of competition you're against though, I mean if yours is like that i'm sure there'll be some tricky competetors. :hmmm:

Great work though, love the attention to detail. Even if you do say it has some imperfections it's still a really good piece.

Thanks, it was quite a rush job. I sure hope some of the judges know Ifrit from final fantasy... It would be a tough competition since its nationwide. So I don't put my hopes that high :x3:

Thanks,that's a great idea! however turning munny into chocobos would not be appropriate.. since munny has humanoid form. I would rather build from scratch.
I did my rough design using plasticine..

Chocobo1.jpg

I was looking at these cool chocobos on the net which made me fell want to make all of them :D

Untitled-1copy-4.jpg

Thanks, it was quite a rush job. I sure hope some of the judges know Ifrit from final fantasy... It would be a tough competition since its nationwide. So I don't put my hopes that high :x3:
wow that 8 chocobos collection would be amazing !! if it could be accomplished...amd a moomba and a cactuar and MOOGLES !! or all possible summons that were ever created ..WOW :D
man this is nice dude..

I wish you all the best and luck for your entry at that competition.
Respect for your creativity.

+REP !

And seriously they should retail this..I never bought FF merchandise before but these sculptures would imo be worth every penny. Props man.

You should definitley post more of these if you do any, and definitley post one of that finished Chocobo if you get round to it.

Very nice work on these, thoroughly impressed.
Perhaps you could make some Final Fantasy sets or something. xD

Back