I hate my maths teacher

I can't understand his accent so I said 'Sorry sir, I can't understand you! -__-' then he called me a racist little shit and told the principle.

We have some awesome teachers, they join in making fun of the students, like saying the black board is called a black board to make black kids feel at home in classrooms.
They also don't mind when we call people niggers.

The thing about maths teachers, and teachers in general is they get nicer as you get older.
I had a maths teacher in year 10 who was boring, annoying strict, pretty much a bitch.
But when she taught me two years later she was cool.

I'd rather he gave me a real suspension instead of an internal suspension.

Now for 3 days, I have a different schedule to my class and do all my work alone. -__-

I have horrible math teachers. They never teach the stuff right. :gasp:
They're pretty cool though. Californians are pretty cool in general.

:cassy: pffffff*fizzle* *fizzle*

Mabey I can Help

Well, I'm guessing that you were not being racist because you act like a victim. So with that assumption:

Hey, don't work yourself up over it. Yeah suspension isn't too cute in third party perspective, but don't let it bother you.

Life has a way of coming through and surprising us. So if we are on the same planet, then I think that this misunderstanding will never come back to bother you. That's how it goes.

Now I have to say, I'm guilty of wanting to control the universe and everyone in it. In fact, I can be a bit of a control freak. So don't think I'm condemning you cause I'm better-than-thou when I say:

Since you can only control you, it's best to let go of the feeling that flare up when others do the wrong thing. If you can do that, take it to the next step and try forgiving your math teacher. Forgiving doesn't mean becoming BFF with him, it doesn't even mean you'll LIKE him. Forgiveness is just a feeling you get when you've completely let a fault go, and it doesn't bother you at all. Ever heard the stand-by "Forgive and Forget"? Well the forget comes naturally. Once you forgive, you accidently forget! Try it, it feels really good.

You can make this situation good or bad. Bad? "You choose to hold this close, be offended, mabey a little revenge, or mabey a little wrong decisions cause Hey - you deserve it", then realize that hate doesn't end (A.K.A. Sweet Revenge is a lie, two wrongs don't make a right, or adding salt to your own injury) and end up even more hurt. Or good? "Let it go, He's a short-fused jerk [Like most math teachers], I'm not going to let him bother me, and I'm gonna hate this ISS but I'll be okay", then realize you feel SO MUCH BETTER and sincerely are not bothered by this mess.

If you ask me, Good situation sounds wayyyy easier.

You'll learn to do all this in a split-second like me. I haven't been bothered by people being . . . STUPID and rude, for a really long time. I've noticed the things we hold close, are really nothing at all.

Sorry for the novel.

Last edited:
I had a brilliant maths teacher, infact I had 2

Although mr Lewis gave me his fair share of 15 minute detentions, but Id do his head in after about 5 minutes so he'd tell me to sod off

We have some awesome teachers, they join in making fun of the students, like saying the black board is called a black board to make black kids feel at home in classrooms.
They also don't mind when we call people niggers.

The thing about maths teachers, and teachers in general is they get nicer as you get older.
I had a maths teacher in year 10 who was boring, annoying strict, pretty much a bitch.
But when she taught me two years later she was cool.
Isn't it just. There was a Maths Teacher at my school who was always seen as a sour headed evil swine and all the kids hated him because he was just that. Its not until the arse end of GCSE's or Sixth Form that he actually lightens up and his evilness is actually pretty fucking funny. Still a cunt tho.

Personally I hated Modern Language teachers. They ALWAYS sucked.

We had a teacher in my old secondary school who was an arse to the little kids, I remember him being very intimidating and the kids were all scared of him. He treated all the people in year 10 and year 11 much better, though. He was genuinely nice. :gasp:

Mr. Suba's detentions go for like 5 minutes.

He thinks we get scared when he says 'YOU WILL HAVE A DOUBLE DETENTION!' and we're all just 'Wow a whole 10 minutes! :gasp:!'

My math teacher in grade 8 was a really nice guy. So lots of people liked him. My math teacher in my last year of high school was the greatest math teacher I ever had. He even has the God name to go with it too. He taught us ballroom dancing in the last few extra classes we had at the end of the year--and for free too.

Some of my math professors are pretty cool people. I once had a Russian guy teach geometry to us; I don't understand why, but some people didn't like him, probably because of his accent, but he was a really nice guy, and wanted us to do well.
It's wierd though because I just recently had a dream where he appeared in it. Don't know why.

We're the opposite - all of ours are banter and one of them is actually the soundest person you will ever meet. Jane kens.

She actually becomes more of a close friend after about a year. :wacky:
We had cake in French the other day. :gasp:

I generally find that most teachers are much friendlier towards you as you get older. My maths teacher though... -__- He's such a weirdo and wears eye-liner. <_< I was freaking out about having to have a class with him alone the other day because Cath was off. :gasp: He sat beside me... ;_;

We had cake in French the other day. :gasp:

I generally find that most teachers are much friendlier towards you as you get older. My maths teacher though... -__- He's such a weirdo and wears eye-liner. <_< I was freaking out about having to have a class with him alone the other day because Cath was off. :gasp: He sat beside me... ;_;
*shivers* how old is he?

I hated my maths teacher, she had a presence which caused the " oh shit shes here i should sit down and look like im are doing work before she starts an uncomfortable conversation with me" with all her students. It also didnt help that one of my friends pointed out she was the spitting image of Rod Stewart.

Back