I am here.

bandokanon

amazing avocado
Gil
Nobody asked for me, but I'm here anyway. It is I. I am me. I am here.

Sorry I'm trying to formulate with intense back pains and it's not working. Let me try again:

Hello, I'm Bandkanon, sometimes Warp, sometimes Bandy or Band, and sometimes Avocado. I run a couple webcomics and draw a lot-- Final Fantasy IX taking center-stage in most of my dealings... I'll make a post in the art forum later to talk about that in more detail, but for now I just want to say hi and stuff and get acclimated to the new forum. I am kinda migrating from an old, dying Final Fantasy forum and I'm kinda sad about that but hey! There's more where that came from. And here it is. Nice to meet you all!

Bandkanon, Warp, Bandy, or Avocado.... Are all of your names awesome?! :argor:

Welcome!

I'd be interested in seeing your webcomics and art sometime. I'm also a huge fan of FFIX (and most of the other FFs too) so you are certainly welcome here.

Nice to meet you. I'll see you around!

Hello Avocado! xD Welcome to FFF!

These forums have seen better days, but there's still a few of us left. I'd love to see your webcomics and art as well! There's a few artists still hanging around here. :)

Welcome to Final Fantasy Forum new comer! We appreciate you on joining our community. Hope that you enjoy your stay, post a lot and stay active. Any questions please feel free to ask the staff members.

Back