How many FF's have you beaten?

Wich one was your hardest to beat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have beaten :hmmm:

FFVII,
FFDoC (Dirge of Cerberus), I was highly disappointed in this one.
FFVIII,
FFX,
FFX-2,
FFXIII,
FFXIII-2.

Trying to like to FFIX, and playing it, but I just can't. It's awkward and funky.

Trying to like FFXII as well, but, it's boring, at least to me.

FF 7, 8, 9, 10, 13, Dissidia, Dirge of Cerberus, and Crisis Core

I think thats all of them...THERE ARE TO MANY :gasp:

I have beaten 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13.

You'll notice that aside from spinoffs and MMOs, FF6 is the only one missing. There's no real reason for this. About two summers ago I went on a big completionist binge and finished 1, 2, 4, 5, just to say I had. When it came around to 6, I lost interest right around the time I was collecting the party back together.

As for which is hardest, I'm not sure. 1 is extremely grindy, and doesn't offer you much in terms of how you can prepare/strategise. FF4 has some tricky battles, and again, as your characters are always restricted to their allotted classes it makes it hard to prepare that way.

lemme see ive beaten ff1 and 2 on gba ff3 on the ds ff4 ff5 and ff6 on gba ff crisis core ff tactics ff x and x-2 almost done with ff12 and lately ive finished up ff13 and ff13-2 as for the hardest it would be a split betwwen ff3 and tactics cause i remeber being stuck for days on both of them

Sadly, I've beaten only 3: FF3, FF7, and FF10. I was at the end in FF8, but the whole junction thing made me give up. Then I messed up in FF9 later on where you need 2 parties for the first time to beat a boss; it was because I didn't buy the other party any upgraded weapons, only my main party. I didn't know. -_-

VII (took me 4 playthroughs to do it), DOC, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII, XIII-2. I haven't played any of the series before VII. I know I probably should, and I own FFVI, but the graphics are really bad and although I don't tend to care about that, I find it very hard to invest in the characters when they don't have faces.

I've only beaten 5 FF games(IV, VII, X, XIII, XIII-2) and the hardest out of the ones that I've completed is hands down IV. Zeromus took me so long to beat and I had to do a fair bit of level grinding to beat him.

Last edited:
Ive taken on all of the main titles 1-13 and beaten them.X-2 and XIII-2 are the only off titles ive played and beaten,the rest of them I kind of give the "meh" I dont know maybe I wont play those other ones kind of attitude.

Back