how did cloud get that huge sword past the dons gaurds ?

mckracken3996

show me your honor
Gil
Since i recently finished crisis core i figured id play FF7 again and im at the point were cloud and aerith sneak into the dons mansion heres my question how the hell did cloud sneak that huge ass buster sword past the gaurds without them noticeing hmmm.???

Same question could easily be aimed at every piece of inventory in every game you can play. What kind of pocket holds 99 Potions? How does Tifa not drop her excessive Materia collection? Were does Fayt keep all those swords? etc.

It's an essential feature to eliminate practicality issues. I suppose we can always assume they all magically appear at will from some storehouse or something. >_>

My theory

In the worlds of Final Fantasy, characters have an extension of the human body called the inventory, when something is obtained it loses its physical apperance and disappears into the inventory until it is next needed. This way huge amounts of baggage can be carried around with ease, but even inventorys have limits, hence the 99 limit on items.

To explain how the inventory works and where exactly it is, is like trying to explain how the universe began and how life first came to be. Somethings we just have to accept are there.

Or they could just drag a bag along the journey.

Hmm... Could possibly be cumbersome, especially when they climb mountains.

Yeah you know actually i believe that the FF staff team as not yet figured how they can make you store items and weapons with another way, there is no magical theory it's a game so nobody really cares about that...

Best thing they could do would be to use a storage system like in the Resident Evil Series.

As for Cloud's sword, i think you're forgetting the fact that it's a game made in 1997...

Guard1- "Swords are not allowed here." :stare:
Guard2- "You shall not pass!!!!" :brooding:
Cloud- "Look, a distraction!" :woot:
*Points behind them*
Guards- "What? Where?!" :gasp:
*Guards look away*
*Cloud sneaks by them* :ninja:
*Guards look back*
"What are you talking about, there's no- Hey, we've been had!" -__-
*Cloud dances happily* :nana:

That's how it happened.:cool:

xD
I believe it's like what sephirothalpa said, like in .hack G.U he draw his weapons out of nowhere and then they appear I think it's more like that

I remember old FF having an Invisible spell. Was there an Invis Materia? No? Well...here's a theory: The game is called Final [highlight]Fantasy[/highlight].

I've never actually thought about how they carry around there items. I wonder how a party can go inside the main character? =O

lol stop being series ppl i just wanted to poke a little fun at that fact i no its a game im pretty sure theres a lot of stuff thats unexplainable if i was series about this stuff i would have said something like how did cloud get that huge sword past those gaurds how the hell do they carry theyre items how the hell do they draw power from stones and wtf clouds hair defys logic and theres no way tifa can punch those giant metal robits without breaking a finger lol its all for fun enjoy it come up with an explanation it doesnt matter what just have fun.

That is one loooooooong run-on sentence. lol

So, I think he hid it in that gravity defying hair of his. I mean, look at it! You could hide Cid's airship in that thing!

A few things I'd like to point out:

How can Red XIII attack with hair ornaments?

How can a human being possibly lug around that huge sword without having bulging muscles?

How many Sephiroths were actually in the game? If you think about it, there are at least 4:
Crystalized Sephiroth
"Entity" Sephiroth
The giant "Sephiroth" you fight at the end of the game.
Savior Sephiroth

How can the party turn in circles without moving their feet?

Just a few questions that I've found...

Correction, Joey: Square Enix wasn't Square Enix at the time. It was Squaresoft. Lol.

Also, the plane to the Gold Saucer. If you notice, in Corel, the propellers of the plane are facing towards Gold Saucer when it takes off. But, when it reaches Gold Saucer, the propellers are facing Corel. Has anyone else noticed that?

^I like that answer the best. ^_^ I give you cookies.

How many Sephiroths were actually in the game? If you think about it, there are at least 4:
Crystalized Sephiroth
"Entity" Sephiroth
The giant "Sephiroth" you fight at the end of the game.
Savior Sephiroth

Because all the sephiroths (except for the one crystalized in materia) are pices of Jenova shape-changed to look like him. The one at the very, very, very end isn't even real--that's just the spiritual manifestation of him (if you will).

I know the one at the very very very end is the spiritual sub-conscience of Sephiroth, and is his last attempt of killing Cloud. Which, by the way, failed miserably.

Then, I have a question:

If what you say is true, then how is it that you fight Jenova Synthesis right before Bizzaro Sephiroth? Then, right after, Safer (or Savior, or Seraph, whatever) Sephiroth appears? It is possible that Sephiroth morphed a piece of Jenova to become Bizzaro Sephiroth, but the Safer Sephiroth is the real deal, IMO.

No, the real Sephiroth is always and forever the empty shell in the materia. That was a piece of Jenova on Mako-steroids I think. He's pulling the strings and Jenova jerks. The Jenova you fought before I don't believe had Sephiroth's full attention or at least not made in his image. Like he did the last time, he tosses a piece of Jenova at the crew to fight them.

Or, the simpler answer could be that makers just wanted to run ya through Jenova bad-ass as a runner up to sephiroth.

Although the topic seems to have changed completely, I will answer the original question:
Guard 1: Hey what's that (points at sword)
Cloud: You don't wanna know *winks*
Guard 2: O_O
Guard 1: O..k you may pass...

:P Either that or they simply thought it was a fake, or he stuck it inside the dress, or sumthin, XD

for starters it's a game and squaresoft/ enix had there own ideas so his sword could of been anywhere and if you havent noticed the guards are just stupid idiots and there probably gay anyway

Who are we, to understand the marvelous technology in FVII??>_<

It's suposed to be a secret but the sword is actually made of lego! So he just took it apart and kept the pieces in his backpack. :cloud:

Back