Help on getting Anima pls.

nickyu3000

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
Everytime i try to enter a temple,they say that I cannot pass!
If i have to get the hidden treasures in each temple,if i cant even go in the temple,how am i gonna get Anima?
Is there no way?:mad:
I really need Anima!
Hellllpp!

Since you need help i'll moce this to the help booth ^_^

And if you haven't got the treasure chests from each Temple you can go back and revisit them, but beware of Dark Aeons that may hinder your search.

Perhaps because there are certain things you have to do first. Here's what I found:

"
To get Anima first you should enter the Baaj Temple and using the Airship, the co-ordinates are: X 11-16 and Y 57-63. Once you enter the Baaj area you must first fight Geosgaeno, he likes to Petrify - once a character is Pretified they sink to the bottom of the area and cannot come back for that battle so it is recommended that you have as many Stoneproof items equipped as possible.

Once you find Anima's 'Chamber of the Fayth' you will immediately notice it is different, instead of your average chamber this one has Six Statues, you must light up all the statues to access the Cloister.

The way to light up the statues is to use the 'Destruction Sphere' in every previous Chamber of the Fayth to get the special item. At this point you do not need the item, just to have used the Destruction Sphere in every temple at some point.

If you have not done this for every Chamber you must revisit them. Do not worry, if you missed out the Bevelle D. Sphere it does not matter, because you cannot re-enter the Bevelle Chamber.

After solving the puzzle return to Baaj Temple and enter the Chamber of the Fayth, a short cutscene of Seymour's mother being Anima and why Seymour is so corrupt will appear - after this you will then have this awesomely powerful Aeon under your control!"

It makes sense to just get the treasures on your first visit to the temple. Remember, Bevelle has TWO treasures that must be obtained. If not, then you can go back to every temple once you gain control of the airship, however you may run into a Dark Aeon which'll be fun.

The Knight Lance isn't necessary to obtain in Bevelle. Only the HP Sphere, which you can't miss anyway.

If Priests are blocking your way, then you need to have access to the Highbridge on your Airship destination list. After you visit Mika, you can then proceed to the Temples without hindrance... though at this point, if you're using the European version, you'll have to face:

-Dark Valefor outside of Besaid Village, and
-Dark Shiva outside of Macalania Temple

You can obtain these special items during your first visit to each Temple, so it's worth getting them then... so you can at least use Anima's Overdrive against the Dark Aeons if you need to.

you most likely missed the one in zanarkand (same as me and my friend) you can do the puzzle again after you solve it once

The Dark Aeons are the strongest Bosses in the game, bested only by Penance who is unlocked by defeating them. Valefor is the weakest with somewhere around 700,000 HP. The title of "strongest" usually goes to Anima, but I'd have to say it's Yojimbo as you have to fight him four times in succession to beat him; each of these times, he has around 1,200,000 HP.

One way to explain their strength would be to compare them to Jecht's two forms; form one had 60,000 HP and form two had 120,000.

So, yeah, they're hard.

Those keeping watch near the entrance of temples belong to the 'weak batch' of Dark Aeons and aren't really that powerful in comparison to some of the Arena Creations. Auto-Phoenix, Wakka's Attack Reels and stats near or above a hundred should be enough to put them away.

I hope you've already acquired the Sun Crest at Yunalesca's place, because if you didn't, you'll find yourself ambushed by arguably the hardest Dark Aeon upon your return. Obviously, if you're not in desperate need of Tidus's Celestial Weapon, there is little reason for you to revisit that place unless your guys are strong enough to last against that thang.

Back