Gil
FFXIV
Elysande Winters
FFXIV Server
Faerie
Free Company
Haus Zamolodchikova
Hi there!

I'm semi-new. I used to post here a looooong time ago and don't remember what on earth my username or password or even my email was. I'm re-registering to all of the old FF forums I used to haunt anywhere from 2003-2007 (assuming they're still around!) because I miss the experience of using forums to interact with other fans of the series!

Anyway. I've been an FF fan for... 22 years now? My first was FF4 (2) but I didn't beat it. 6 (3) was next and I managed that one, probably because I was a wee bit older. It was all downhill from there. :tearjoy:

My favorites are Tactics and 9, but there's something I enjoy about every mainline entry and I can't truly say I hate or even dislike any of them. I also play FFXIV regularly and have since A Realm Reborn's release, with multiple characters across the three NA datacenters (working from home & quarantine has led to lots of free time...). I'm mostly active on my Aether and Crystal characters. Hit me up if you need someone for content-- they're all up-to-date on story and dungeons.

Thanks for reading, and I can't wait to hang out here more often!

Hi, will send you a private message regarding your account! ;)

Welcome to the forums! I'm actually considering playing through 9 for the first time myself one of these days. I've always seen it played so it kinda takes away the "new-ness".

Used to be heavy on XIV as well, but I stopped last year or so, I do still think about resubbing every so often, maybe in the future :D

Let us know if you have any questions, and if we can't retrieve your old account, again, welcome!

Last edited:
I'm re-registering to all of the old FF forums I used to haunt anywhere from 2003-2007 (assuming they're still around!) because I miss the experience of using forums to interact with other fans of the series!
This is exactly what brought me back to the forums! This place specifically wasn't my motherland but it's a pretty rad place and I've stayed for the shenanigans. I hope you can find some comfort here and post around; there's usually events and stuff going on periodically through the year :-)

See you around :flower:

[looks up from Snapchat for a moment]

F-fo-forums? What are these ancient contraptions you speak of? Never heard of them. You sound like my crazy grandparents!

Howdy and welcome back! o/

Welcome (back)! You have excellent taste in FF since 9 is 100% the bestest. Or 10. Or 7. Or 8. Or 6. Or Tactics.

One of those.

Welcome! Or welcome back, I should say. :argor:

I feel the same about all of the games I have played. While I love some games more than others, I don't truly hate any of them.

On FFXIV I'm currently on Lamia which is on the Primal data centre. I'm currently doing Shadowbringers patch content, but I'm trying to gain enough Phantasmagoria tokens to progress in side-dungeons and Eden content, etc. I've reached a point where I don't have a lot of time for it at the moment (about half an hour to an hour at night) and just want to progress with the story, yet I can't until my gear is better. Some day soon, though!

Anyway, I hope to see you around on these forums! If you need anything, just ask!

Back