hello :)

Omniplex

Teh Noob
Gil
Hello everyone...my name is omniplex and im glad to be here!...heard about this forum from a few people so i thought i would check it out being that im a pretty big FF fan...im 20 years old and currently stationed in Keesler AFB, MS...havnt been very active in forums lately since i joined the Air Force but i hope to become an active member here :)...ill work on my signature and icon soon too :P but anyways glad to be here and look forward to meeting everyone :D

Welcome and such.

:mokken:

Calipso

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! :D

No, it is CassinoChips' line. :mokken:

That makes absolutely no sense Calibabes. :mokken:

lol you guys crack me up...but thanks for the welcomes! So Thanks and Such :P

edit: oh and anyone here recommended for making sigs or avs?

Me :mokken:

No I kid you. Go to a girl named Sakura :mokken:

she's sick at graphics. Same for Six. They're both the best on the forum. Them and Oxide. He made my current set. :ryan:

lol you guys crack me up...but thanks for the welcomes! So Thanks and Such :P

edit: oh and anyone here recommended for making sigs or avs?

By my experience, Cali (Calypso) here makes pretty sweet stuff. So does Six, and Sakura, and Thane Krios. You can find their shops in the Grapics Reverie section by going to requests. They're all amazing. ^__^

So...welcome and such to the forums. Here's a hug :tighthug: And you're in the air force, very cool! Both of my brothers are also in the army, but they're ending their service this year. I hope you stay active! (in the forums, that is...I'm sure you're already psychically active...)

Welcome. ...and what the 8( what's with the huge rainbow font up there? /feels cooler for using smaller font and not stealing Jesse's favorite welcome line :grin:

Aw yeah. You can't beat that shite colour co-ordination. :busta:

Back