Hello from the Farplane

Infel

Gil
I feel like a long time ago, I had an account here - I cannot remember my name or e-mail for the life of me, as it was over a decade ago.
I am Infel. Infel means love in the video game language hymmnos (Pastalian Dialect to be precise)
I have been Playing Final Fantasy since my cousin had IV on their game console - without knowing what I was doing mind you - then one day I got a pizza hut promo disk, containing A few games, one of which was Final Fantasy VIII - as I was older, I was able to comprehend more of what was going on. I have played almost every game in the main story line to date, I am just starting XIV.

My favorite FF Game(s) are X/X-2 and XII. I love the Al Bhed language, and creating my own OCs within the universes.
I am 27, mom of 2 beautiful boys, and will always keep the memories of all my hours logged into a FF Game in my heart.

I hope to enjoy my time here -

Welcome to Final Fantasy Forum new comer! We appreciate you on joining our community. Hope that you enjoy your stay, post a lot and stay active. Any questions please feel free to ask the staff members.

Hey there, fellow mom! Glad to see another new face around here. I joined about a month ago so I'm still fairly new as well! Hope you enjoy your stay and find yourself posting lots! ^_^

Why hello there! Nice to meet you. Another mom... xD I'm digging this. I'm a mother of three, and I'm currently teaching them the secret way to living. =P

I got back to FFXIV a couple months ago so if you ever decide to join us in Lamia, we've got some stuff going on there. With magazine issue 3 due any time now (just finishing up the last bits and micro-editing everything) I've been slow with FFXIV but hope to pick it up again soon. I hope you find something special here, in terms of what you look for in a community.

Hello!
Welcome to the forum. :argor:

I hope you find this place to your liking. We're mostly friendly people here so you're in a good place for Final Fantasy-based fun, etc. :)

Back