Hardest Boss in the Final Fantasy Series...

Me too.
Second would be Yunalesca from X.
It took me a while to find the right technique in beating her.

I'd say Ruby and Sephy. For me FF7 was the first game I played and I didnt know how hard Sephy was. So I'm basing that on my first encounter but to me he's quite hard anyway.

hardest optional boss i think i ruby weapon (VII)

hardest storyline boss id say probadly yunalesca (X)

why everyone find ruby hard? If you have a correct materia combination you can beat him without even touching you d-pad

I found zeromus EG very hard (stupid big bang)

Emerald WEAPON hands down. I've tried soooo many times to defeat him but I always get knocked out right before my final blow. I beat Ruby easily after Aztec and I came up with a near perfect idea. Ruby only got 2 hits off against me and one of them missed. Emerald though...I still haven't taken down yet.

Wexsoul, or however you spell it if you don't use and instant death techniques.

Evil wall from IV was hard and I'm always forced to throw one of my best weapons.
Doomeyes was annoying but I found a way to beat him.

Also in III I'm finding many of those bosses to be difficult.

Emerald WEAPON hands down. I've tried soooo many times to defeat him but I always get knocked out right before my final blow. I beat Ruby easily after Aztec and I came up with a near perfect idea. Ruby only got 2 hits off against me and one of them missed. Emerald though...I still haven't taken down yet.
That your nickname for Ruby WEAPON? Also, I've hardly had any trouble with any of the bosses of the Final Fantasy series.

Oh, there are so many Weapons out there....Emerald Weapon is actually just one of the many....annoying versions.
There's one under the ocean by Junon, one that flies around and stuff....
I don't know more 'cause I haven't bothered to fight one myself, but yes, there are different versions.

I choose Emerald Weapon.
First time I played the game, I was totally confuzzled as to how to beat him, so that's my choice. XD

Hardest end boss ever for me was Sephiroth, since it was one of the first FF games I ever played. XD

Optional bosses - the hardest one is Emerald weapon and probably Yizamat, from what i heard he's impossible.

Non-optional bosses - Yunalesca for me - her three forms and her cheap mega-death attack bugged me so much!

I don't know, i've played so many final fantasy bosses...

I suppose the demon wall off FFIV i really struggled with including when it appeared in FFVII, all the omega weapons and I found that pretty difficult when you have to fight all the 4 fiends then Chaos in FFI but thats more like a annoying dungeon. Most of the FFV last few bosses in the last dungeon were annoying as well.

Putting FFXI aside, because some of those bosses are impossible end game, I agree on ruby weapon being the toughest.
i think anyone who says any 10-2 boss should be shot they are all easy with 3 gunners all dealing 9999 every shot
now to me it would have to be ozama he was very hard

Back