GOODBYE FOREVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razberry Knight

Paladin
Veteran
Gil
I'm leaving this world. Saying I'm tired of it is an understatement. But I live in a world where you scream scream t the top of your lungs what the problem is. And people year thethexact opposite.

I've never been so sure. Maybe I wanted to save myself from myself. Maybe...just maybe, there is someone our there who didn't underestimate what I said. But now I've never been so sure in my entire life.

I'm tired of coming in and out of your dimension. Believe me that I wanted to come in. But there are times where no one wanted to come within mine.

I am saying this in full tears. I have no one, and that will never change. I am done teasing the idea of being saved. I give up. This has nothing to do with final fantasy discussions, or anything.

I'm tired of people acting like I can't keep up with them. I'm far more than keep up, I can outrun some people in discussions. Because I took those points into consideration.

Maybe when I disappear. All of the projects I worked on.maybe all the other things where theyve removed my name or even as original concept will finally be credited to me....

I'm so sure this is the answer.
Paddy McGee I'm glad we had a good chat before.
Linnaette and AuronX Im not going to lie....I feel resentment. But only because I'm a negative charged metal. And I'm looking for those positive charged. But instead I find those who have no charge at all.

I'm jot asking anyone to agree with me....but if we're going to disagree, it would be for equal valid reasons.

Please, I beg everyone out there to stop looking for an answer for me....I hate that...people who don't know me. Don't want to OK now me or her. Why would I listen to such a generic answer from someone who made no effort to know why I feel the way I feel.

But maybe it's like that song. "PENNY for my thoughts, I'll sell them for a dollar. Their so much worth once I'm agoner" or something like that.

So whatever happens, happens. If anything, this post might piss people off and rather ban me just for saying goodbye and to preserve their feelings, best to ban me.so I don't mind. If that's what you want/need to do.

But I give up on this world.

All of us have tried to understand you and none of us have the feeling that we can understand you because you keep on resenting us, or that is the way it feels to me. I won't lie because I have no idea what this is about, as I only know you from Square Enix news threads, but it looks to me that you have an incredibly negative outlook of the world or this forum. My advice would be to calm down and then come back. You say you have nobody in this world, but that is not true. If you are in a industry where people hate you then I would suggest leaving that industry, again I have no idea about it but that's what you make it out to be. You can make the effort to help yourself, Razzberry. I don't know what to say to you, because you made it clear you want to be gone from the world. Calm down, look at yourself, and maybe you will make friends on here. I realize I'm blunt, but sometimes that is the best way to do these things. I wish you luck and maybe we will see you back here in a new light.

Edit: This is not to piss you off or anything. I'm trying to help you based on what I see here.

Normally I would tell you all the things wrong and try to make you understand the problem. but I live in another dimension. No matter how many times I say it, it gets lost between communication.

I'm tired of trying to communicate in yours. I just want to disappear from it, even if it means disappearing in general.

I am closing this thread. Please do not make bad decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back