Anime Girliest Men In Anime

Just to Elaborate Busom i agree with 100% just because he has boobs bigger than mine might I add and can literally change his voice to a female. But ill add in Seriyo Tengnon from Tenchi Muyo Gxp just because im currently watching that anime I seriously think he has some issues...you can barely tell its a guy sometimes and he has pink hair thats more than enough.

I was going to say Labrador from 07 Ghost but after looking at some of these lady dudes I am quite affirmed of his masculinity.

Dangan Ronpa spoilers

tumblr_mrojgqrr8v1r41lc2o1_500.jpg

Yeah never guessed that it was a bloke.

3265283_1371277228807.73res_375_300.jpg

Ruka wins this insanely necroposted thread.

Honourable mentions go to Tieria Erde from Gundam 00 (if you've seen it, you know what part I'm talking about) and James from Pokemon, because of his terrifying cross dressing.

Leeron from Gurren Lagann might count...or maybe not.

Kurapika from Hunter X Hunter always came off as being rather feminine to me. Not outright "girly," but there's something there. Most of what I'm seeing are characters that might as well be considered genuine women. Kurapika looks like a "girly" guy without going ALL the way.

Kurapica-kurapika-31740133-645-521.png

whynot-phi-brain-kami-no-puzzle-04-5708ee68-mkv_snapshot_05-03_2012-02-19_18-55-13.jpg

Ana Gram : A rather effeminate cross-dressing boy with a knowledge of famous paintings who often enjoys painting himself. Ana also wins a cross-dressing contest of the school, without even entering. He supposedly has the ability to communicate with the spirits of those who created puzzles. He is a solver with the title of 'Da Vinci', his name being a pun on the word anagram. He has an elder sister named Eve, who seems to have a connection with Mizerka from the Orpheus Order.

Back