[GFX] Behind the Scenes with...

It's really just cutting, and splitting, you'll get the hang of it in no time if you do end up using Windows Movie Maker. It's too simple, even I can do it, Lewees.

What desktop recording software did you use? How do you condense and speed up videos how do you cut and splice :rage: i dont have a clue. IT sounds bad aswell btu i cant be bothered learning how to do it if its gunna take lots of time for the sake of a video to post here. Lazy =/

Looks good, Raul. Can't wait to see a full video. =]

Well my Xvid codec decided to be a douche with Movie Maker, so I had to look for something else. I guess I got something similar in quality, but when I tried adding a track to the video it just got choppy, so no sound in this one till I have that figured out.

Kaine Highwind. :D Viewable in HD people.

KaineHighwind_zpscae755b2.png~original

Been a while, video is processing as we speak, I'll edit the post to put it in. Messed up a few times. :lew:

Been a looooong time since I've done one of these. The video image is a lot more dull and lighter than the actual image, that's always the case with Movie Maker though.

Video coming.

Without further adieu:

mass_effect___signature_by_colourmesix-d8678xd.png

This is gonna be the last one for this month, I'm pretty sure... I'd surprise myself if more were coming. :lew:

deadspace_by_colourstudiosix-d868ua8.png

Hello!

It's December! :lew: Time for a new Behind the Scenes with... video. Don't mind the wonky screen, I forgot to change the dimensions considering I was using a different monitor, stupid me.

dallaspayday2_by_colourstudiosix-d88jpwu.png

A Paday 2 signature with an abundance of orange! I have no idea where you drew your inspirations from.

It's been ages...

With that said. Finally got a new video up! Pretty proud of the editing results considering it's a totally new program for me. OBS + Movie Maker does a great job for creating 1080p videos, but... Movie Maker was making it so extremely difficult to work with lately. So yeah, this was my "test drive" on Camtasia. It takes some time getting used to but... aside from that it's been pretty great.

See my real time (sped-up) struggle with my usual text battle. I always have too many idea in my head, settling with one of them is so difficult. :lew:

Ps. You may notice the new YouTube Channel, that's correct, because my old one is now officially retired. =]

End result:

DNpzfxv.png

Not really a full behind the scenes, but...

qLz9dDk.gif

ot5SkYr.png

Was a request - randomrosso - but I really enjoyed the piece and was a bit bummed I didn't record the process. So layer frames, ftw.

%$@$! It's been ages. :D

Finished product:
BarretWallace.png

Last edited:
I know there's only a small percentage here that still does GFX work but I kinda wanted to see my process when I wasn't actively doing the process... πŸ˜…

I figured since I spent the time recording that I'd figure out how to also edit & upload so I could at least share it here if there was any interest whatsoever. I didn't realize everyone's videos were like 2-3 minutes long πŸ‘€ So I'm not gonna be offended if this just collects dust for all eternity. I had fun in the end anyway!

Not crazy about the actual signature, I definitely could have gone a better route now that I've watched through it, but the messy process is about the same for any signature I have made in the last few years. There's usually more trial/error but since I wasn't going to actively use this one I wasn't too concerned over my own personal preferences. Total time was about 45~ minutes by the time I stopped recording.

Glitch Signature.png

• Love
Reactions: Six
I know there's only a small percentage here that still does GFX work but I kinda wanted to see my process when I wasn't actively doing the process... πŸ˜…

I figured since I spent the time recording that I'd figure out how to also edit & upload so I could at least share it here if there was any interest whatsoever. I didn't realize everyone's videos were like 2-3 minutes long πŸ‘€ So I'm not gonna be offended if this just collects dust for all eternity. I had fun in the end anyway!

Not crazy about the actual signature, I definitely could have gone a better route now that I've watched through it, but the messy process is about the same for any signature I have made in the last few years. There's usually more trial/error but since I wasn't going to actively use this one I wasn't too concerned over my own personal preferences. Total time was about 45~ minutes by the time I stopped recording.

View attachment 11938

Oh wow, the glitch machine!! I thought you made those effects yourself, lmao!

Love the signature itself, the text is not something I'm too keen on (I'm just picky). But the image and process were very interesting to see. Way different from how I do things as well, gosh. Very refreshing, kinda got me in the mood to make my own videos again (if I even open Photoshop anytime soon which I keep wanting to do as well). Stunning result, though!

Oh wow, the glitch machine!! I thought you made those effects yourself, lmao!

Love the signature itself, the text is not something I'm too keen on (I'm just picky). But the image and process were very interesting to see. Way different from how I do things as well, gosh. Very refreshing, kinda got me in the mood to make my own videos again (if I even open Photoshop anytime soon which I keep wanting to do as well). Stunning result, though!
Oh no! My secret is out because I recorded the video πŸ™ˆ Sometimes I do glitch things manually, and I kinda did in the video, but we'd be here forever if I did it all manually. Thank you though, I appreciate it! :lew: Would love to see some new videos from you!

Ahh, finally, one that worked. Gosh, what a struggle it was to get it together.

F6CJTiI.png

Zack image by: CoeurlWhiskers

Left the layers messy this time around. Send help.

Back