Forumon RPG Open

Aerius Sygale

Crimson Wolf
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV Server
Coeurl
Forumon RPG is now fully open, but starting in a testing period of 10 days. That is until not this coming Wednesday, but the next, at which time the users will be reset, and imbalances found as players will be uncovering as they play it, are corrected.

At least for starters I know it is very straightforward, not a lot of options of what to do, but over time more features should become available in the future to put to use to make deeper areas, and more content in general.

But for now, I hope you RPGers will be able to have some fun with what the Forumon RPG currently has to offer. :monster:

Last edited:
great to hear that it's bk XD

hope we get some great new features

Yeah (and I realize the description on the boards still mention RPG Inferno, I can't edit that so that's up to when an Admin gets around to it, I don't think the RPG is a big priority of theirs in particular, so much as the forums in general, as a whole...), didn't really want to keep players waiting much longer, and getting other users into it would help anyways, to naturally, as they play it, uncover some imbalances and the like that will require correcting. :P

Hm, Damon apparently can't access it still, is it just him, or is everyone else getting the following message?:

Sorry, Forumon is unavailable at the moment while we are testing some functionality.

We will be back soon...

Edit: Nvmd, it would appear he can access the Forumon RPG fine now, so anyone should be able to now. ;]

Last edited:
Um every time I click on a place to enter I can't see the image or any option. The screen just goes black with a symbol thing replacing the box where the image of the town i supposed do be I'm assuming.....and for some reason I created 2 forumon by accident xD But yea I'm likin the new game thing.

Those areas were already present when I first got into the Admin Control Panel to work on the RPG, it would seem those areas that mention shops and NPCs were merely made as placeholders for some of those in the future...

Why do I say this? Well, because there is no feature to create Shops or NPCs at this time, they are future features for the Forumon RPG. :hmmm:

I personally think it is in dire need of more features, but I did what I could with what there was to work with, sorry if some of the area descriptions are misleading, but I probably shouldn't touch them, they can be made use of in the future.

I rather enjoy the capture feature. Its different. Still having trouble breeding. Tends to leave me monsters I can't use. So use dismiss a lot. But got to a level 28 monster fairly quickly by hunting. Love critical strike.

Last edited:
Please excuse the double post. But why is stuff "not available for breeding" made so you can't fight with them? Seems I cannot make them active for fighting.

Last edited:
You have more than one monster. But you only fight with the one you select to "active". Well monsters "breeding unavailable" cannot be selected as active.

Well, I would like to think that breeding is working alright, but from early on, I started the process of breeding two monsters, and though I believe it should take just a week tops, it still says Breeding Unavailable for the two monsters, and there has been no new monster having appeared from it at any point, so I am not sure if it is really working right or not. :hmmm:

Well, I don't see any problem with leaving the period of time as is, need time to assess the issue anyways, before just approaching to do something about it, or at least try to. :hmmm:

I have a problem. I can't access any area from the world map. Is this due to the RPG going offline again or is this something else?

I didn't say to them anything about taking it offline again, you should be able to access areas. What exactly is the nature of the problem?

Do you just come to a white page, do you get an error message coming up, or what is it?

I can see the world map, I just don't see any colored dots that should enable me to access an area.

Odd, there isn't even an option to make any areas invisible at any point, they are all supposed to be visible at all times. :hmmm:

Hm, I don't really know where to start to track down this problem. You should be looking for spots on the world map to click on around the middle of the upper portion of the world map to go to areas.

You don't see anywhere to click on around that part of the world map? Have you tried rolling the cursor over parts of it to see if it turns into a hand at any point?

It is probably a browser problem because I can see the areas.

Going back to the breeding, I'm thinking it would make more sense to limit the amount of breeding per a length of time, vs making monsters unavailable. By the time they are available, more than likely you have a better monster by leveling normally.

So is the RPG compatible with Google Chrome? Because I click on "Stables Entrance" and nothing happens.

It should be compatible with Google Chrome. The main page of it, where you are directed to any time you click to heal your monsters, is the "Stables Entrance", so you are just already on that page, so nothing appears to change from it. ;)

On that note, the link wouldn't seem to be much use since it is seen on the page it is linked to. >.>

Back