Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Any fans download this game yet? It's been out for a few days now.

I'm a huge fan of the Fire Emblem series so I was pretty stoked, though I've only played about 30 minutes so far. Haven't had the chance to really explore the game...it reminds me of Final Fantasy Records Keeper...but so much more game play strategy involved (e.g. properly placing your units and a triangle-attack system).

Anyway, check it out on iOS and Android. Here's some tips I found online: Ten Things I Wish I Knew When I Started 'Fire Emblem Heroes'.

Feel free to post your Friend ID here.

Friend ID: 3010770674

Last edited:
My friend ID for this game is 1087951731 used all my summon stoned already as well but used the, on upgrading the castle and summoning three heros.

wish I found this before I downloaded and started playing the game. But overall is stating to be very enjoyable and feels like a "mini Fire emblem game" if you guys get what I am saying. Basically the story and elements are there, the battles are a lot shorter though! I will give you my ID once I figure out how to find it!

wish I found this before I downloaded and started playing the game. But overall is stating to be very enjoyable and feels like a "mini Fire emblem game" if you guys get what I am saying. Basically the story and elements are there, the battles are a lot shorter though! I will give you my ID once I figure out how to find it!

when your on the main screen with all your chars, hit that statue looking thing on your left, it pulls up your friend ID, friend list and all the friend related stuff.

Back