Yeah I'm bored and stuff.

tumblr_m78cjlwIkV1r3j5om.gif

The Dоctor;1032341 said:
cue a load of hipsters telling us that ff7 is overrated

FF7 Overrated

now FFIX is the way to go :ohoho:

The Dоctor;1032341 said:
cue a load of hipsters telling us that ff7 is overrated

I was like born in like 1998 and like FF VII sucks even though I haven't played it and have only watched Advent Children and omgz FF VII SUCKS SO MUCH :gasp:

It was like only popular and famouz becauz of nostalgia face it. Face that FF VII is bad because it's popular and that means it sucks. Duuuh i mean. It's so logical...:ness:

I hate all of you. :hmph:

FFVII is the most amazing game ever made nothing ever comes close!!!!!!

FFVII is the most amazing game ever made nothing ever comes close!!!!!!

Agree. Though Final Fantasy IX is pretty amazing too. I don't get this lame hate-train hipsters and mostly from the younger gen are jumping on.

Unless your being sarcastic about this then.... :jtc:

I was actually... I don't think that you can call one game the greatest game ever made........... Maybe I should put sarcasm when I mean to be sarcastic on the internet... its not like you can actually hear me being sarcastic :hmmm:

I was actually... I don't think that you can call one game the greatest game ever made........... Maybe I should put sarcasm when I mean to be sarcastic on the internet... its not like you can actually hear me being sarcastic :hmmm:

I usually put * sarcasm * at the end of things if I was being sarcastic to tell the reader that I wasn't being serious and it was sarcastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back