Build-A-Member
Accessory (Head)
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Moogle
Free Company
KupoCon
Many are already aware of this, but we said we should make a thread about it at some point. Here I am biting the bullet.

The FFVII Remake Orchestra World Tour has been announced recently with dates planned for a number of venues across the world. It shall be led by famed conductor Arnie Roth with a full orchestra playing a variety of FFVII tracks. The recently announced theme song 'Hollow' is also set to be performed.

ffvii remake concerts.png

Anyone interested? :argor:

I want to try and get to the London one. That I missed out on Distant Worlds last year was a huge regret of mine, so a concert dedicated to the remake of my favourite game (joint favourite at the very least) is greatly appreciated.

So tempting! I'm definitely interested but it just depends on the how much tickets will be & if I want to fight the traffic. I wish the Chicago one was in another location - The place I was at for the NieR concert (also Arnie Roth) was significantly easier to get to and went waaaay smoother. I imagine the audience will be larger though.

Hmmmm... I still have some time till tickets go on sale, so I guess I've got time to think about it! So far I've seen Distant Worlds twice, but it would be awesome to go again for the Remake. I hope some other people get a chance to go!

Is appealing, I think for me though I've already had my experience with Final Fantasy VII played Live - Last year Distant Worlds focused the 2nd half of the show purely on VII - Which was great but makes me wonder if I want to go purely for VII next time around. I'll lurk and think it overs :)

I forgot to mention that the tickets for the American events are already on sale for this.

As far as I can tell the ticket sale for London’s concert is still TBA, but I’ll have to keep a keen eye on it.

I'm sad they won't come any closer to me! Vienna is super close to my town, but London...xD Maybe another time. :(

Yeah it is sad that they aren't coming to your neck of the woods. :sad2:

I feel very lucky that they are going to London, but they're not really covering Europe at all. Meanwhile they have multiple shows scheduled for America. It's a bit imbalanced!

Yeah it is sad that they aren't coming to your neck of the woods. :sad2:

I feel very lucky that they are going to London, but they're not really covering Europe at all. Meanwhile they have multiple shows scheduled for America. It's a bit imbalanced!

Aww, what a nice idiom! I will learn it. :D

Yes, I kind of always see that the US is super lucky with all kinds of events (I'm jealous!), while the bigger part of Europe gets ignored. But at least they come to London! Still can't really understand why they don't come to at least Paris/Berlin/Vienna as well, but London is still better than nothing at all. I hope a lot of people can go there for the concert and it will be a fantastic experience (I'm sure it will be one)!:D

I'm a bit late to this news but figured I'd post it anyway.
As expected, many events are postponed either in terms of ticket sales (pending possible event postponement) or the actual events themselves due to the pandemic.

I think it is probably safest (for avoiding disappointment) to not get too attached to any particular dates for anything this year. Even events in late summer, autumn or even winter. Hopefully things will be normalish by near the end of the year, but the knock-on effects on events could be pretty large.

Back