Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
PXpHPtY.jpg

Welcome to The Final Fantasy Forums Yearbook 2018!

Last year a bunch of you guys 'signed' the FFF Yearbook 2017 so let's continue this new tradition, shall we?

So how do you sign (i.e. get your name in) this yearbook? Simply leave a heartfelt message (no more than 5 sentences due to space) with a pen color of your choice and PM the message to me. The Scribe will jot it all down.

OR

You can write a little note (or drawing) take a photo, and I will print it out and paste it somewhere. The charm that comes with this yearbook is that the completed project will be revealed at the end of the event, so be creative!

Please follow this template:

Pen Color:
: (could be your name, username, alter ego)

Due Date: June 24, 2017.

Last year's video:

Last edited:
Just a reminder, the FFF Yearbook is still accepting positive vibes from you guys. =]

Changed the due date from June 28th to June 24th instead. This way in case I do make a video, I'll have some time to do so.

One more week, guys!

Extending this for another 24 hours or so. I have quite a few who submitted already and have already started writing some of the messages on the pages. It's coming along great so far!

Sorry for the delay! I didn't have time to make a video, but here's the finished 2018 content:

6WzOn3Q.jpg

mh7u8SQ.jpg

IGXeISK.jpg

xmUlzRN.jpg

PRJfu6B.jpg

The FFF Yearbook is halfway filled! Until next year then, and thanks all for participating. :)

Last edited:
This looks great! I wish I had thought of something better to say, haha. Also, I totally agree with Rubicantia. Customer service can burn.

Totally forgot to upload the last image! :P Updated.

I really liked the Setzer drawing that you did on the Yearbook. It looks very cool and classic! Hope that you have time to upload the video for this year Yearbook soon.

Jaws Danazzo.png

Seriously though, lots of nice touches.

I like that the Ban Hammer Cookie Monster :monsmash: is throwing the hammer like Mjolnir.

The comments are really lovely this year and continue to highlight what this community means to people.

But I'm a bit concerned, @Mitsuki, about your to-do list... You have everything ticked off or deleted except for "Breathe". :brahneto:

EDIT.

Also, I'm quite proud of my prophetic abilities.
I included a parody of your notebook to-do lists in the Moogle Murder Mystery game and my parody was surprisingly close to the above page.

OG Angry Bird - Round 8.3.png

Last edited:
View attachment 5702

Seriously though, lots of nice touches.

I like that the Ban Hammer Cookie Monster :monsmash: is throwing the hammer like Mjolnir.

The comments are really lovely this year and continue to highlight what this community means to people.

But I'm a bit concerned, @Mitsuki, about your to-do list... You have everything ticked off or deleted except for "Breathe". :brahneto:

EDIT.

Also, I'm quite proud of my prophetic abilities.
I included a parody of your notebook to-do lists in the Moogle Murder Mystery game and my parody was surprisingly close to the above page.

View attachment 5703

Oh my gosh! :lew: That is eerily close to my actual to-do list! Haha, compare notebook collection with Kira lololol.

Did I forget to tick off 'Breathe'?

So I did!

Looks amazing! Everyone's comments were really nice and I liked all the drawings around the messages. Feels incredible that I've first joined 12 years ago...ha. Well...long may that continue! :monsmash:

Back