FFF Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serah

l'Cie,
Veteran
Gil
Please vote who you think deserves FFF Princess this year for 2009! Who will take the crown this year? ^_~

Vikki For Princess she's so :awesome: and lovely! Very fun! Much love too Vikki <3

Considering it was either Mandi or Mits mainly for me in the Queen one, considering I voted Mits for that, it has to be Mandi :monster:

Based on this point in time, Vikki would be it, but when I first joined, Kelly was still a Moderator, so I voted her. Next year, Vikki more than likely gets my vote for this.

Kelly's been around since last year and the amount of work she does in her section is pretty crazy. Makes me wonder if she's got caffeine in her 24/7. But yeah, with her recent promotion...that says a lot right there and I don't think I need to explain myself further. :)

I'm looking at Vikki for next year though. xD She's already done a lot ever since she made it on staff.

Cococococococococococococococococococococococo :awesome:

But seing as she's not in the poll, I'll vote for Kelly. She's defenetly the princess kind of type :wacky:

Mitsuki for princess.

She does her job so well. She's calm and cool. I don't know why, but for me, that's princess-y. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back