Bomb
Black Mage
Terra
Cloud Strife
FFXIV
Shu
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Are you interested in trying to get back in shape? Are you tired of making stupid excuses that ultimately hold you back? At the end of the day, do you feel like a worthless bum with one hand in the chip bag and another on a soft drink / beer and your eyes on the television/video game?

Well I'm promoting this club to see if anyone has any interest to change all that. I'm a lazy piece of trash, every day I go to work, use up my mental capacity and then I make excuses to coax myself out of working out/ running or even doing sit ups/crunches. I'll eat anything in the cupboard usually and then go out to eat and eat large portions.

These past 2-3 weeks I've been running and playing soccer. Yes I've lost 10 or so lbs doing so, but I feel mostly it's water weight.

So I'm changing my game, and here's how I'm going to do it. Motivation first, and then putting it to the test second. Join me if you would like.

(next double post is reserved for work out routines)

Starting July 1st, I'm hitting this. Yes it shows a woman/women though this applies to all. Planking especially..

Your core:

TryThis_zpsb2272f84.jpg

It would seem that fella on the bottom left is a man. :monster:

Anyways, I actually think I will give this workout a shot... Starting tomorrow. :lew:

For real this time though. I'd always be a right sucker for putting things off "until tomorrow" all the time. I don't exercise half as much as I should, really. I'd go through phases with it. One time, I did nightly workouts that involved sit-ups, push-ups and squats. That lasted for about a week and a half before I wound up just not being arsed with it. Right now I weigh a little bit over 14 stone, which is still overweight for me according to the doctors. I snore excessively, which I think is mostly down to my weight. Having said that, a little bit over a year ago I weighed sixteen and a half stone, which apparently meant I was obese. :hmmm:

So yeah, I know I have the capacity to get myself back to a healthy weight. I just need to get motivated and then keep motivated. I shall try out this workout every morning. :monster:

Yeah ok, I could do that schedule. I honestly only checked the first few, but I'll give it a go right through. This is gonna be fuuuuun :yay: . Do you take a break between each exercise or is it meant to be done all at once, and only once for that day? If that makes sense?

I'm guessing a minute or so rest between each set. That's what I'm gonna do anyways, at least until I get into the swing of it. :hmmm:

I'm guessing a minute or so rest between each set. That's what I'm gonna do anyways, at least until I get into the swing of it. :hmmm:

Ah ok, thanks. I'll do half a minute I think at first and maybe longer later. 'cause they'll be harder.
We shall both start tomorrow and motivate each other! :rage:

I've been trying to lose weight these past few months. I've lost about 20lbs bringing me down to 200, but I'm trying to get to about 185 at least. I can't get into the Air Force unless I get my weight down. I sort of go jogging every now and then, but I should be doing it regularly. I'm also trying to do 100 push ups a day in intervals spread throughout the day.

I will start tomorrow with you two. :watching:

I'm jumping in on this. I need this anyway. I'm gonna start tomorrow, though I just tried the first day anyway. Sir Sprout, remind me about this whenever I talk to you on MSN. :dave: Just in case.

So I've been working hard and have gone from 209 to 192.4.

My slow down points are the following:

I still am midnight snacking due to overwhelming hunger. I still eat 1200+ calories but I think because the amount of exercising I do it just makes me more hungry (metabolism).

I also still go to bars every week (once a week). Alcohol is very very very bad for working out folks. Not only does it slow you down substantially if you have a hang over due to you can not perform at your optimum level, but also it has real weight. Jameson has 60 calories a serving. Beer has anywhere from 60 calories to 200 a bottle. Just imagine eating a cup cake each beer, that's pretty much it due to the amount of carbs.

So yea, I'm trying to be the better person and wean myself off alcohol and letting my hunger hit me at night and trying to bear with it. My goal weight by the end of this week is 187. I have a high school reunion on the 3rd, so hoping to hit that by then. Then I have vacation on 26th.

I wound up not doing this workout. I still haven't gotten myself into a good exercise routine. However, I have been going out walking a hell of a lot more, particularly up the Garth Mountain which is nearby. (Getting to the top is quite a trek.)

I eat healthier, too. I've massively cut down on junk. I've lost about a stone since I last posted here. :monster:

I very very rarely drink alcohol. Probably once every few months, if that.

Same. I did this up until day 4 and then lost interest. I'll restart tomorrow. Congrats on the weight loss both! :yay:

You guys still keeping up? I started about two months ago, though not actively working out as much. But I started with eating habits first. Eating snacks at 6:30 a.m (for work) was something I had to change, so I started bringing a banana instead. I should eat more yogurt, but I really am not a fan. I'd rather bring fruit. Sometimes I go without snack, and it's been that way the past few weeks. Sucks though, since work starts at 4 a.m and I'm hungry as hell once 5 a.m hits.

Started a workout routine today. Just to keep my mind off things, and motivation for the most part. I've got the eating habits down, so now I need to complement with a workout schedule.

Today I started with warm-ups, then sit-ups and planks. My recovery rate usually lasts for 90 seconds. I'm gonna feel this tomorrow. On Friday I'll work on push-ups. Used to be able to do military style, so I'm aiming for that.

I'm going to start running again as well. I could use a nice track -- thankfully the park besides my daughter's school has a nice track. Hoping for 2-3 times a week, though I'll start this next week -- probably Tuesdays and Thursdays. In fact, after I get off from work (usually off at 8 or 9 a.m), I'll just go straight there. Maybe just wear my gym clothes underneath my work clothes or something. Or maybe do it on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays, which are usually my days off. Hrm, but that schedule will change too... ah what the hell, I'll wing it next week.

High-intensity interval training is my goal, but since I'm starting back up again, I'd have to be careful with my heart rate. My flexibility will be much lower, so I have to ease into it or I might tear something. xD

Plenty of water and music. This will be awesome! I've missed this...

If I had known this existed I would have joined. Every time I try to start a diet and exercise routine I end up failing miserably and I've only been able to to do something like this once and that was highschool(the routine was destroyed after I was introduced to bacon pizza). I feel like such a lazy bum all the time and I always eat tons of vending machine snacks between breakfast lunch and dinner.

This week was supposed to be the week I cut back on snacks and started cardio but that's already getting pretty hard to follow. How's everyone else faring with their routines?

If I had known this existed I would have joined. Every time I try to start a diet and exercise routine I end up failing miserably and I've only been able to to do something like this once and that was highschool(the routine was destroyed after I was introduced to bacon pizza). I feel like such a lazy bum all the time and I always eat tons of vending machine snacks between breakfast lunch and dinner.

This week was supposed to be the week I cut back on snacks and started cardio but that's already getting pretty hard to follow. How's everyone else faring with their routines?

You can do it, Oli. ;) Once you really fall into schedule, you won't want to stop for awhile. It's starting up that's the biggest challenge, and this is true for me too. Well, that and continuing progress. There's months where I'll keep going and maintaining a schedule without fail, but then suddenly I'll stop for months, even a year or two because it's so easy to fall into other things going on in your life. Just keep it steady. Some weeks you might fall behind and not do as much compared to previous weeks, but as long as you keep it in mind not to quit completely, you should be fine.

I uhhh....may have given up quite a while ago :wacky:. I just work out for about an hour on the odd day now...which is normally maybe once a week.
I'm so lazy :sad3:.

Get back to it, Rich. :sad3: You can help push me. Or something. Already feel earlier's workout. It's gooood.

I'll try and start this myself. Lately, I've only lost water weight and I haven't seen a significant change in my body for the past 2 months. I'll definitely give this a go :D

I have lost 20 lbs. I was at 25, but I screwed up my knee last Sunday. So my cardio has gone down hill and my metabolism is taking a beating. All those food cravings are now slowly coming back.

Luckily I don't crave pizza or burgers. Though Chicken wings... ahhhh man, I can't pass those up.

Back