FF8 might not come out on PSN this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
YESSS a lilo and stich ps1 game! im so excited >O who the fuck is ganna buy that crap. All the adults have psps, kiddies got the ds and thats where it should be going. But its only a matter of time before FF8 gets to the psp.

Last edited:
Meh, no big deal really. I'm confident that the game will be released on the PSN eventually so it's just a matter of being patient. Besides, it's not like they have delayed the release of a new game. There is always they option of picking up an old copy of FFVIII for the PSone or PC if you are badly itching to play.

Eh, FFVIII has been available to play through quite a few stable processes for some time.

I don't really see what the fuss is about since there's been an emulator out that can run it fine for years now and firmware to hack your PSP with so you can put PSP PSX emulators in your PSP and emulate PSX games.

I just really don't see a reason for any complaints.

I think it's just an excuse, tbh. If it's on the Japanese PSN, then they obviously know how to make it work, I don't know why they're delaying it, but it's going to piss off a lot of people - they make people excited by saying it will come out in "weeks, not months" and then dash those hopes =/

Should I be reading a specific comment because all the ones I can see are the one's that are like "WHERE R FF8!!!???" Although I noticed that guy who said it was meant to be out in late September, which was never the case. It says in last months OPSM that it's scheduled for a "2010" release, which could be because it hasn't had an official release date yet.

All being said, it may just be a marketing strategy, they may just want to release it as close to the Japanese release of Final Fantasy XIII to gain as much profit as possible at that time.

Eh even if it doesn't come out this year, it's no big deal, there's only a few weeks left of '09 anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back