[FF XII] Best Guest

Larsa helped me out the most because I never used potions and his rich ass just had an infinite amount. Much quicker healing then Fran using Cura every 2 seconds.

lime

The best guest must be Larsa =) I was so sad when he had to go.
The most annoying one is Reddas!, well he had some good tricks up his sleeves. But he always had to run after the enemies and got himself killed a lot.

Larsa ( and his supplies) singularly kept my party alive through good chunks of my first playthrough.
Now however I just kill him them off unless I'm going for a mark above my weight. They're EXP thieves the lot of them!

Larsa was SO weak though, and since I was a physical bruiser and cared less for healing (I just relied on a Cura/Curaja) Larsa was worthless to me. Reddas is just annoying because he attacks enemies with the Highest Hp :-\

Larsa. His potions were REALLY helpful and I've always liked Larsa as a character in general. :D

Reddas was *okay*, but getting the Tournesol items with him was absolutely horrific. I was slightly too lazy to continue with the plot and really wanted it, and he was absolutely annoying when I was trying to steal items and he kept killing off the enemies, which made me change gambits around so I could kill off Reddas and not revive him automatically.

I don't think much of Vossler. He was really strong though, to be fair.

At first i liked larsa but when i got near the end of the game and met raddias i liked him more cause of his 2 swords and he owned alot

Definitely Larsa, his Hi-Potions saved me over 20 times. He also did a fair amount of damage. I always thought he was a girl, with his hair and voice.

Just a tad more effort in your posts would be appreciated guys ^^;

I always preffered Reddas til I realised how handy Larsa was with his infinite potions - he made stealing the stupid deathbringer from Ithuno so much more bearabe becasue he kept me alive longer. As soon as he died, it all went to shit and I had tro go on a mass reviving spree

So yer, Larsa for me. This playthrough, I left Reddas dead for the most part, he was hogging my exp and I didn't need him becasue I was overlevlled

I gotta say it would be Larsa he was really handy, healing me with those infinite Hi-potions of his. xD and I enjoyed fighting with him he was quite good, though his outfit irritates me just like the other characters in the game except for Rassler.

Definitely Larsa, his Hi-Potions saved me over 20 times. He also did a fair amount of damage. I always thought he was a girl, with his hair and voice.

lol me too! :lol:
I think he is the strongest out of all the guests too :D

EDIT: Not strongest ~the helpfulist :P

Ashe before she became a regular party member.

By the time I got Larsa I was hella leveled and his potions were useless. Plus, he was way too androgynous, and the Penelo/Larsa slant pissed me off. Reddas was a douche and I ended up killing him so I didn't have to deal with his little habit of running off. Reading this again makes me feel like a negative nancy, but it's the truth. >>

Lord Voldemort (Larsa) was my favorite guest member person thing. Mostly because I used him to help us gain a fuck load of levels in Jungle and all that. With me using him as a pawn for my leveling up, we got extremely over leveled and it was awesome. I hated Reddas. He was boring to me. And I couldn't really use him for anything besides being the first sacrifice of the group.

Larsa is most balanced Guest. He's not just offensive but supportive as well. His free X-potions and Phoenix Downs are really useful.

Back