FFX-2 Favourite dress sphere?

Best Dressphere

• Total voters
Well, I'd say that the best was Rikku's Machina Maw. I lovvveed that one. haha. She was one of my strongest characters, actually. =).

I thought that the Mascot dressphere's were the most useless out of the whole collection.

I loved
White Mage on Yuna
Lady Luck on Rikku
Gunner on Paine

Reasons: Yuna's White Mage shows people that she is still herself, they also take out the the long "wig". Rikku's Lady Luck looks rather strange but it gives me kind of an Irish theme. Paine's Gunner shows hoe emo she is XD

Well I dislike the ponytail too but I know why it's there :rolleyes: oops going out of subject.

The Floral Fallal is my most powerful dressphere and it's fully mastered. To be honest, it looks terrible on Yuna. I especially hate her dress where you can see her underpants -_-

Oh I suppose Im the only one that liked Yuna's ponytail...

=O!!! I liked her ponytail on her outfits. lmao.

Why WAS it there anyways? =/.

All of her outfits did match pretty well. Paine looked quite weird and like a dike in some of them.

Yeah that ponytail is weird and quite funny.
To tell the truth...all dresspheres look cool except for Paine's Songstress.:blink:

berserker was definately my favorite it was probably the best one in the game
lady luck looked good on yuna when she uses tantaslise:monster:

and floral fallal OWNS

what is all of your favourite dress spheres?
mine has to be the gunner. I loved how it looked on all of them =]

what about you?

Gunner.
Their rapid shots mixed with max damage is powerful.

in terms of strength, definitely the gunner. trigger happy got me through the Bevelle extra dungeon (cat nip helped) with out much distress.

but my over-all favorite dress sphere had to be the Dark Knight dress sphere. it was just power...and swords. who doesnt love a woman that knows how to use her darkside to her advantage?

I never actually got the dark knight =/.
So i wouldn't know, but from what i've read it looks rather good tbh.

I never actually got the dark knight =/.
So i wouldn't know, but from what i've read it looks rather good tbh.
it is in the Bevelle temple right before the fight with Dark Bahamut.
it requires a lot to do and to get, but early on in the game when you dont really use the gunner ability for any reason, or you want to master every dress sphere, it is one of the bests just because of the brute strength.

Threads Merged

We already have a topic on dress spheres ^^

Back