Disney Worlds?

-Gotham City

there's a problem with this, Disney only owns Marvel, not D.C. (as far as I'm aware of)

But I always wanted a Toy Story world, always thought that would be cool.

I would love to see the world of Disney's Gargoyles! I know is a long shot but still...

So...New York? xD

I COMPLETELY forgot that Disney now owns Marvel! I doubt we'd see any Marvel appearances in KH (although after the Xehanort Saga, why not take a new route?) to be honest but, if we did, I'm just throwing out Asteroid M/Geneva (Magneto's base of operations/save haven in the X-Men series), Valhalla (land of the Gods in Marvel, and I suppose in Norse Mythology too :wacky:) and possibly S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters?

As for Disney worlds, we're running out of viable options. I really don't see things like the Jungle Book coming in to play...too similar to the jungle setting of Tarzan, probably not enough story to integrate...meh.

Final Fantasy worlds, while fantastically interesting, would mean having to erase the story we've been building up already. We'd have to avoid using any worlds from VI, VII, VIII, IX, X and X-2 because of what we've already had introduced...and I think using the worlds from V and below would be scraping the barrel for ideas.

LET'S THROW IN CROFT MANOR

As for Disney worlds, we're running out of viable options. I really don't see things like the Jungle Book coming in to play...too similar to the jungle setting of Tarzan, probably not enough story to integrate...meh.
We don't want any Marvel or Edios >.> As for the Jungle Book, it was meant to be in BBS but it was scrapped before it was finished, but for some reason they left the data in the UMD :hmmm:

They're going to run out of Disney to use eventually, and combining Final Fantasy with the most successful brand of comics in the world or indeed probably the world's first ever heroine is a very wise move for SE in terms of opening up new options.

hmm...

Pochahontas? Could be a fun forest world.
Atlantis
Treasure Planet
Sleeping Beauty (they have Maleficent in there as a main villian so why not? They could use the forest, the castle and the evil fortress as areas)
The rescuers
Toy Story
A Bugs Life
Monsters Inc
The Black Cauldron
Mary Poppins. (lol Jk that would probably be really gay)

One that they'll never have, Song of the South for obvious reasons XD

Disney Worlds:
Notre-Dame from the Hunchback of Notre-Dame

Prince of Persia
level. Since the movie is made by Disney.

Toy Story this level would be too cool. Just like the Alice in Wonderland world but with Tom Hanks <3

A Bugs Life Again, this level would be just like Wonderland and would be awesome to travel through.

FF Worlds:
Midgar, c'mon, that would be awesome. Walking around a huge city like that.
Any FFX level, any of their levels would be great IMO.

They're going to run out of Disney to use eventually, and combining Final Fantasy with the most successful brand of comics in the world or indeed probably the world's first ever heroine is a very wise move for SE in terms of opening up new options.
They can make new Disney, or even better, create a completely original game :rage: I don't like comic books :jtc:

Hard to determjne. Treasure Planet has always been a possible and very well suited for KH. right now graphics look great but a little too detailed. I can already imagine several disney worlds and characters looking slightly out of place because of the over shading and incredibly smooth edges.

I can only imagine nightmare before christmas making a stellar and accurate look. In the original kh, they tried to make halloween town look as close to stop motion look. And I personally think they executed it well but in kh2, it lost its style.

Personally I think its two late to ask anynof the true classics to return to KH such as robin hood or even the seven princesses of light. They would look more advance then there original appearance, losing the nostalgia.

Hard to determjne. Treasure Planet has always been a possible and very well suited for KH.

I agree with this. I liked Treasure Planet and would love to see it in a KH game; having Jim as a party member and then joining forces to fight against Silver would be awesome.

I'm all for anything Pixar in KH3. :monster: Particularly Monsters Inc. or Toy Story. Treasure Planet would be another cool one. However, more than anything... I would want a Wreck-it Ralph world!

Bleh......I love pixar, but they dont have the fantasy feel that the other films had. Monsters inc because of the whole "doors" but that also might be too intrusive with the KH story. Toy story is another candidate I considered but all it will be is another alice in wonderland but less interesting.

people should consider disney worlds worth visiting, not technical disney movies that in the end just prove how dull disney has gone back then. What the heck are we going to do in a tot story world? Go down the stairs only in a more massive way?

How fun would monsters inc. be? Its going in a factory fighting monster heartless...or just normal heartless.

Why can we not get a Pocahontas world? Snow White? Cinderella? I mean they mention some of these princesses all the time. Maybe we'll have one from the Princess and the Frog. That would be cool.

I would maybe suggest a Lilo and Stitch world or Mulan would be cool actually.

If they can pull off Valhalla from Thor, it's an instant win for me.

Bring back Traverse Town to the main games. It was my fave world, by far. And like someone else said: throw in some Monsters Inc.

Back