SPOILERS Did Seymour Ever Love Yuna?

no. He was just a confused guy. Now the real question is, If braska had a son, would seymour try merry him??? dare i say.....seduce him?

Well I know that Seymour never loved Yuna, because someone who loves a summoner wouldn't encourage them to kill themselves, that was exactly what Seymour was doing, so he could destroy the world. He just needed her for his plan.

Just like everyone else on this thread I'm gonna say that he only used her for means to end the world, I doubt he really had any feelings for her. She was just another pawn in his little game.

How can a guy love a woman he barely knows when he
Kills his own father
and Destroys everyone that opposes him. He is just an heartless guado who uses people has pawns, nothing else. Luca's incident was just a proof how fake he was..and like he said, he only need Yuna to
become Sin

Yeah like most people in this thread I seriously doubt Seymour had any real feelings for Yuna. Seymour was just using Yuna to help him achieve his goals.

Seymour was an ass-hole. Simple as that. I think that once the lust for power consumed him, he lost his heart. I mean, after all,

SPOILER!!!!

he DID kill his own father!!! Anyone who could kill their own father just out of a thirst for power, isn't capiable of falling love. Doesn't that require a heart?

He was just probably in love with the idea of Yuna---the daugher of High Summoner Braska....in love with the power she held

I voted no. He just wanted to use her for his plan, the fact that she was gorgeous and smart was just a plus for him I guess. ^^

Back