Advent Children Denzel, mind your language -_-

Never watched the English version... can't remember if he said that or an equivalent phrase in Japanese, as I only watched the crap-fest once.

Well yesterday I was watching Advent Children for a millionth time and I've noticed something terrible :P Remeber the part where Tifa was trying to talk to Denzel, where Kadaj summoned Bahamuth? A lil bit after that Denzel woke up and saw Tifa lying on the ground injured. He looked at Behemoth and said "Son of a bitch" (his words not mine)
It turns out that not all children are innocent :blink::D

So did you notice that?​

In my copy of AC, he didn't say that but instead "YOU BASTARD!" Maybe he was shocked to see Bahamut and that words just slipped out of his mouth.

Sephirothalpha said:
Yep I noticed, the kid actually ran to take on Bahamut.

Yeah.. and without any weapon. He's one brave kid!

I've noticed it recently but only because I watched the Japanese version...where Denzel says: "Damn you!". But I saw a few days ago the english one and it was there...the magical "Son of a bitch!". I say that if Bahamut was some sort of a jackal or anything related to a dog this 'expression' would fit nicely....but he's a freaking Dragon....and how does Denzel know Bahamut's gender?? It could be daughter of a bitch!! Anyway...this swear didn't belong in this movie.

i noticed this the first time i watched it infact i cheered for him coz he was angry and he soo could have killed bahamut lol

lol

I think cid and barret should have been allowed to swear in the film, they did in the game so it would make sense really

I agree with you Sepirothalpha....screw Denzel...he should have ended in Bahamut's belly. And Tifa should have said: "see idiotic child...you should have stayed home rather than stalking around with that two-pony-tails-mog-owner whelp!":P

so true, if denzel died it would be a great highlight and bahamut can say he or she was provoked into eating him :P

they could have just had cid throw the dust dogs off his spear and stab them while saying "die you bastards!" or something like that ^_^

Honestly you guys, can we keep the thread on topic? It's not cool to talk about Denzel getting killed, considering he's just a kid and all. Let's make sure the topic stays where it should. I'm sure people have other opinions on Denzel's foul mouth and they don't want to see others carrying on about the kid getting killed. -_-

I was slightly shocked at first when Denzel blurted this out. He did it in such a high piteched shrill tone that I can simply imagine my little cousin whose 5 saying it too, and I'm sure she would get some strange reactions from us adults.

I'm kinda neutral on whether it was appropraite or not, but I'm no one to judge. I was swearing before his age, so I guess times change; even in games and films.

Well, I can't blame the kid. He was shocked to see Bahamut in front of him, well.. who wouldn't? He probably learned it from Barret or Cid.

I thought that children were supposed to be innocent when I saw the trailer of AC. At first I thought that Denzel said " you mog of the mud!" I know it sounds stupid... After a few scenes I was also surprised that Loz said "You meane!" shouldn't that have been other way 'round?

Lol, yes I heard it, although I didn’t really care all that much since hearing kids swear today is a given. Anyway, I didn’t really care all that much about it... just like the movie. :monster:

Back