Birthweek Dancing Mad Libs! [2022]

15. Adjective - libidinous

16. Adverb - noisily

19. Username - Espurr

20. FF Monster - Chocobo Eater

Round 4

A FFFantastic New Pet

Did you hear about Shaissa’s new baby pet Abomination? Wasn’t it so cute and Jinxed? I heard Shaissa taught it tricks like sit and Jump when he offered it a Rat Tail, and that Shaissa also gave it lots of Thongs to keep its coat shiny and Aromatic during the summertime months. It’s unfortunate and Fetid that it broke one of its teeth chewing on a Clam though, as I’m sure it cost Shaissa more than an arm and a Gargoyle. Plus there was the incident when Sly was over to visit and it accidentally mistook his Arm for a Tentacle and took a bite out of it. Still, with it’s chubby cheeks and chubby Toe it’s hard to get mad at such an Libidinous face.

It’s Noisily unfortunate that it got into a bag of Emus though, as everyone knows that Abominations are allergic and break out in Sloth-shaped rashes. Espurr brought over Shaissa some Chocobo Eater casserole the other day but Shaissa was still Filthy and upset about the ordeal. Shaissa hadn’t even given it a name yet, but was deciding between the names Bambi, Miko and King. Whatever happens I hope it pulls through at the vet, as veterinarian Molosev is the worst in their field. But if not I hope Shaissa picks out something a bit more Hairy next time and names it something like cute like Shu or Steve-O.​

That concludes this year's DML. Thanks to everyone who participated, Kefka appreciates the good laughs. Maybe.

that damn bag of emus.. i told everyone that would happen.

Are we sure it was the bag of emus and not the thongs he was feeding it? I hope sly 's arm/tentacle is okay.

Back