Count The Stars With Me | All Our Scattered Memories

Mercurial

Gil
FFXIV
-
Free Company
-
Been a while since I've made messageboard signatures (approx. 8 years).
Programmes used: Adobe Photoshop CC | Adobe Lightroom CC

bioinf.png

Bioshock Infinite: Elizabeth Signature
(Burial at Sea: Episode II DLC)
Created: 27th September 2019
••••••
soravv2.png

Kingdom Hearts III: Sora Signature
(Yozora Secret Ending)
Created: 06th October 2019
••••••
xion copy.png

Kingdom Hearts III: Xion Signature
(Keyblade Graveyard)
Created: 11th October 2019
••••••
elsa copy.png

Frozen 2: Elsa Signature
(Official Trailer)
Created: 13th October 2019
••••••
aerith.png

Final Fantasy VII Remake: Aerith Signature
(Official Trailer)
Created: 4th December 2019
••••••
sorathronev3.gif

Kingdom Hearts: Sora Signature
Created: 18th January 2020
••••••
ellie-gif.9321

The Last of Us 2: Ellie Signature
Created: 19th June 2020
••••••​

Attachments

• Untitled3.gif
    Untitled3.gif
    483.6 KB · Views: 380
  • sorathrone.gif
    sorathrone.gif
    132.8 KB · Views: 330
Last edited:
these are A M A Z I N G :love:

love the textures and frames and text placement!!

Your style reminds me of one of our staff member's signature style. Love it! Your blending is impressive. I can tell you have a good control over your effects and composition. Great job, I'd love to see more.

Oh man...

Love your work. My favourite is definitely the Elsa signature you just uploaded. I adore the effects you used on the right hand side, and the orange/red glowy effects. C4D textures? 😍

I don't know if it's intentional or not, but I do notice a slight blur on the finished pieces, I'd personally prefer if they were sharpened a bit, but it could definitely just be your style as well.

Ps. Love the text placement in the Elsa one as well. Great job.

Nice!
I love how you've added tears to the BioShock one. Brings back good memories of that unique game.

The effects on the Kingdom Hearts and Frozen ones are phenomenal!

Thanks, both!

I don't know if it's intentional or not, but I do notice a slight blur on the finished pieces,

Weirdly enough, the Elsa signature is somewhere in between intentional and unintentional - Elsa is meant to be the sharper aspect due to being the focal point, but I inadvertently put a greater degree of blur on the background than intended. :ROFLMAO:

Saw some information on the Final Fantasy VII Remake yesterday, so picked an Aerith image to see what I could come up with...

Original pre-edit:
aerithoriginal.png

Finished edit:
aerith.png

Last edited:
Weirdly enough, the Elsa signature is somewhere in between intentional and unintentional - Elsa is meant to be the sharper aspect due to being the focal point, but I inadvertently put a greater degree of blur on the background than intended.

I like it, it works with the style you have going on!

As for the Aerith signature, I really like that you went for a "harsher" style. Often times Aerith is paired with "cutesy" colours but I like how this captures the atmosphere of where she actually lives too!

Is that the bebas font with some effects over it? 👀

Looking forward to see more! :D

I like it, it works with the style you have going on!

As for the Aerith signature, I really like that you went for a "harsher" style. Often times Aerith is paired with "cutesy" colours but I like how this captures the atmosphere of where she actually lives too!

Is that the bebas font with some effects over it? 👀

Looking forward to see more! :D

Admittedly, I never actually started out with any particular theme or style in mind. I went backwards and forwards with different elements, so at times it never looked remotely like it does now. The only planned idea that was actually implemented were the Tifa / Cloud / Aerith fragments to the left of Aerith.

However, the atmosphere concept that you've noted is grand and was totally the style I was aiming for before I started...I've never actually played Final Fantasy VII.

Big Noodle Titling font with thin edges of a C4D render over it, but it does look a lot like Bebas!.

• Love
Reactions: Six
Been a minute (i.e, five months).

Wanted to make a signature for The Last of Us since starting this thread but never been happy with any stocks - and those I've worked with, I've binned because I've not liked the work.

Crazy hyped about The Last of Us 2 (now arriving today!) so got on that The Last of Us vibe and just winged it on-and-off for the last couple of days

Original Stock
originaltlou2.png

Finished Work
ellie.gif

ellie.png

Last edited:
Oh snap!

The ash-y feel of the signature is amazing. I love the fire effects you added to the guitar. I actually think I would’ve preferred it without the gif text because it distracts a little from the amazing signature. (I do love the text as well).

You really captured the “heavy-ness” of the post-apocalyptic vibe The Last of Us has.

Great job!

Back