Continue the Christmas Poem! 2015

'Twas the night before Christmas when all through the night, not a Moogle was stirring, not even a mite.
The air was crisp, the snow pure white, the Tonberries beaming with pure delight
The chef knives were glinting all covered with blood, while hundreds of Cactuar fell with a thud.
Lalafells fled in any direction they could, as none of them seemed to want to be mashed spud.
All the Miqo'tes who were out hunting, now decided to try a new recipe for their food.
The lead Tonberry's eyes gleamed with delight, and he brandished his knife, prepared for a fight.
The angry Behemoth towered tall with monstrous might, and poor Tonberry could not match his height.
Amidst the chaos was Kuja singing a song; "Look at all this disharmony in December - it really moistens my thong!"
While Golden Chocobos ready to push the sleigh, getting ready to jingle all the way

Bahamut (THE DRAGON) poked his head, around the corner of the thread,
Just to see if he could embezzle the presents laying on the sled
Sephiroth surveyed the scene looking for a maiden to impale, only to instead chop up the crafty dragon's tail.
Golden chocobos come to take a stand, and protect the presents from Sephrioths hand
For once there was no tears at Sephiroths actions, except for lizards every where who began to wail.
And weep they did, their limbs like a flail, 'till grief tightened their chests, and they couldn't inhale.
Flickering in their minds as their eyes observed failure, hidden aspects of the quest revealed their details.
Sephiroth chuckled at the Golden Chocobos, "your strength pales; no one has any clue what my Meteor project entails!"
Hand held aloft, Sephiroth entreated; for Black Meteor to descend and leave all enemies defeated.
And amidst Kuja's song Shinji Hashimoto joined Sephiroth anon, saying 'Please be excited'.
Despite this usual tease, the fans remained unimpressed; barely batting an eyelid, when Sephiroth undressed.
"I am hardly enamoured, Sephiroth," Kuja stressed, "for MY bounteous body is unrivalled and is never uncaressed!"

It was then Santa approached, wringing his jolly wrists, and seeing the sight declared "BRING ME MY LIST!"

'Twas the night before Christmas when all through the night, not a Moogle was stirring, not even a mite.
The air was crisp, the snow pure white, the Tonberries beaming with pure delight
The chef knives were glinting all covered with blood, while hundreds of Cactuar fell with a thud.
Lalafells fled in any direction they could, as none of them seemed to want to be mashed spud.
All the Miqo'tes who were out hunting, now decided to try a new recipe for their food.
The lead Tonberry's eyes gleamed with delight, and he brandished his knife, prepared for a fight.
The angry Behemoth towered tall with monstrous might, and poor Tonberry could not match his height.
Amidst the chaos was Kuja singing a song; "Look at all this disharmony in December - it really moistens my thong!"
While Golden Chocobos ready to push the sleigh, getting ready to jingle all the way

Sephiroth surveyed the scene looking for a maiden to impale, only to instead chop up the crafty dragon's tail.
Golden chocobos come to take a stand, and protect the presents from Sephrioths hand
For once there was no tears at Sephiroths actions, except for lizards every where who began to wail.
And weep they did, their limbs like a flail, 'till grief tightened their chests, and they couldn't inhale.
Flickering in their minds as their eyes observed failure, hidden aspects of the quest revealed their details.
Sephiroth chuckled at the Golden Chocobos, "your strength pales; no one has any clue what my Meteor project entails!"
Hand held aloft, Sephiroth entreated; for Black Meteor to descend and leave all enemies defeated.
And amidst Kuja's song Shinji Hashimoto joined Sephiroth anon, saying 'Please be excited'.
Despite this usual tease, the fans remained unimpressed; barely batting an eyelid, when Sephiroth undressed.
"I am hardly enamoured, Sephiroth," Kuja stressed, "for MY bounteous body is unrivalled and is never uncaressed!"

It was then Santa approached, wringing his jolly wrists, and seeing the sight declared "BRING ME MY LIST!"
Artemicion the moogle with haste through the Mist, brought dear Santa the scroll in his fist.

Artemicion the moogle with haste through the Mist, brought dear Santa the scroll in his fist
The Chocobos got ready for the night, ready to deliver the presents to the good Final Fantasy Characters

Twas the night before Christmas when all through the night, not a Moogle was stirring, not even a mite.

Artemicion the moogle with haste through the Mist, brought dear Santa the scroll in his fist.
The Chocobos got ready for the night, ready to deliver the present to the good Final Fantasy characters.
Sneered Seymour, "people claim to enjoy life? Pitiful actors. As Sin, I shall destroy everything starting from Midgar's Sectors!"

Characters-Sectors. Ehh, close enough. :brooding:

Twas the night before Christmas when all through the night, not a Moogle was stirring, not even a mite.

Golden chocobos come to take a stand, and protect the presents from Sephrioth's hand

The Chocobos got ready for the night, ready to deliver the present to the good Final Fantasy characters.
Sneered Seymour, "people claim to enjoy life? Pitiful actors. As Sin, I shall destroy everything starting from Midgar's Sectors!"
Ear-piercing screams echoed as people fled, but as the plate fell everyone was dead.
So Seymour snickered in delight, the snow blood-red instead of white.

Golden chocobos come to take a stand, and protect the presents from Sephrioth's hand

Ear-piercing screams echoed as people fled, but as the plate fell everyone was dead.

The silence directly after however even startled relatively this assassin's fire

The silence directly after however even startled relatively this assassin's fire
From the fallen Sector plate, rose a voice deep and dire; "You shall share their fate!", declared Sephiroth with ire

From the fallen Sector plate, rose a voice deep and dire; "You shall share their fate!" declared Sephiroth with ire
"Be quiet! Can you all shut your maws?!" heckled a hysterical Hojo, "I'm trying to genetically experiment on Santa Claus!"

From the fallen Sector plate, rose a voice deep and dire; "You shall share their fate!" declared Sephiroth with ire
"Be quiet! Can you all shut your maws?!" heckled a hysterical Hojo, "I'm trying to genetically experiment on Santa Claus!"
The rasping squawk of Hojo, made Sephiroth pause; 'twas better to save Santa, from Hojo's crazed claws

The rasping squawk of Hojo, made Sephiroth pause; 'twas better to save Santa, from Hojo's crazed claws
"Such behavior," Santa Claus cried, "Such dastardly deeds! You're ALL on my naughty list, 'tis coal you'll receive!"

(PSA: Only two days left to make qualifying entries! Don't forget, last poster gets GP!)

"Such behavior," Santa Claus cried, "Such dastardly deeds! You're ALL on my naughty list, 'tis coal you'll receive!"
"So unruly, Santa. I have much to achieve," cackled Hojo, "and my mind is too brilliant for you to properly conceive!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back