Colourful Expressions - Graphic Design Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is nice but you forgot to underline The Lifestream. As for the size I think it is too big for a header. I tought that it was coming in the right size that I espected but it turns out it didn't. Can you fix the text and resize it for me? Please! Remember The Lifetsream must be underline just as a showed you in the post.

Size:500x150

Last edited:
:wacky: Kind of a weird thing to change your mind on the size... I don't mind doing it... But it seemed a little odd. :8F:

I personally think the other one makes for a better header. Bolder and a tad bigger. xD But here you go;

011.png

Here's a request, hope it isn't too annoying!

Requestable: Set!
Size: Avy (100x100) and Sig (400x125) -- both with thin borders, like how my avy/sig are now
Text: In Hoc Signo Vinces (main text, old english-esque font), R.F. (sub-text, smaller and preferably in one of the sig's corners)
Colors: Black, white, tannish--basically just the colors in the picture provided
Picture: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs18/f/2007/191/d/5/harlock_by_Orioto.jpg

Other:
1) I don't really care about the sig height, so if you need to adjust it some, that's fine.
2) It would be great if you could somehow incorporate black thorns in the avy/sig detailing--I wasn't sure what sort of picture would be good stock, so I didn't provide one for that.
3) I don't really have a mental concept of what I want the sig/avy to look like, so I'll leave it up to your creativity and inspiration. :awesome:

Here's a request, hope it isn't too annoying!

Requestable: Set!
Size: Avy (100x100) and Sig (400x125) -- both with thin borders, like how my avy/sig are now
Text: In Hoc Signo Vinces (main text, old english-esque font), R.F. (sub-text, smaller and preferably in one of the sig's corners)
Colors: Black, white, tannish--basically just the colors in the picture provided
Picture: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs18/f/2007/191/d/5/harlock_by_Orioto.jpg

Other:
1) I don't really care about the sig height, so if you need to adjust it some, that's fine.
2) It would be great if you could somehow incorporate black thorns in the avy/sig detailing--I wasn't sure what sort of picture would be good stock, so I didn't provide one for that.
3) I don't really have a mental concept of what I want the sig/avy to look like, so I'll leave it up to your creativity and inspiration. :awesome:

I'm not sure if I can live up to all of your expectations. Ie. the fonts and everything, it depends on what looks good together.

As for the pic, :hmmm: Do you have the author's permission? 'Cause I know some don't want their pictures to be re-produced in other things. :gasp:

If so, lemme know, and I'll try to get on it. =)

Yeah, everything I said is basically just some ideas that popped to mind, but if you think of better elements to use, then that's A-OK with me!

Also, I've been using Orioto's picture (i.e., the one I provided) for a long time with his permission, and I've already talked to him about using it as a sig/avvy. :griin:

Yeah, everything I said is basically just some ideas that popped to mind, but if you think of better elements to use, then that's A-OK with me!

Also, I've been using Orioto's picture (i.e., the one I provided) for a long time with his permission, and I've already talked to him about using it as a sig/avvy. :griin:

Awesome! :ryan: Expect something soon-ish then.

I might tweak it a little bit, I'll provide two versions if needed. =)

I went with what you asked, the size that is, I tried some thorns, but it didn't look good on the small canvas in my opinion. I quite like how this turned out, mind that not a whole lot was done. Some colour adjustments, and placement, sharpening. The usual, I hope I did the text alright for your likings. :hmmm:

Here's my attempts;

White border:
012-1.png

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g58/willowwildfire/Requestables/012-1.png

012-2.png

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g58/willowwildfire/Requestables/012-2.png

Black border:

012-1-2.png

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g58/willowwildfire/Requestables/012-1-2.png

012-2-2.png

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g58/willowwildfire/Requestables/012-2-2.png

If you want me to re-do it, I will, but I will definitely have to do it with a bigger canvas. Or you can make a request in the request section for others to have a go at it. :)

If you do use it, credits would be appreciated. =)

eeee, I really like it! One thing: Is there a way to have the In Hoc Signo Vinces text without the rectangular box around it? If it's needed to make the text visible then that's fine--I don't understand much about photoshop, so you'll have to bear with me. :P

Yeah, I used it to make the text visible enough to see. I hope that's alright. >_< I suppose it's not "needed" but for the way I worked with the text, it was kinda hard to see without it.

Yeah, I used it to make the text visible enough to see. I hope that's alright. >_< I suppose it's not "needed" but for the way I worked with the text, it was kinda hard to see without it.

Haha, that's completely fine. Thank you for making the designs for me! :highfive:

You might like this one. :wacky:

Requestable: Signature
Size: Don't mind, as long as it's not too small.
Text: Could you remind me of a time when we were so alive?
Colours: Whatever works.
Picture: http://i30.tinypic.com/nzizyb.png

Roflmao. I just made me my own Hayley Williams set. :wacky: Highfive, Ariana.

I'll get to it. I can't promise it will be anything awesome though... -.- Just posted this in Requiem;

I'm bored of my style. =/

I'm not sure what it is. Can't seem to make anything I like lately. I considered quitting, but at the same time, I just want to develop a better style. I can't, everything I seem to make in PS is something I don't like.

And that's not just me being the fussy one I always am. It's just really not good. =/

Meh.

So bare with me, give me till the end of the week for your request.

Edit.

First try, not sure if you like it. :wacky:
ArianaRequest.png

If you don't, oh well, lemme know and I'll make a re-try. =)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Oh, my goodness, Kira! That Paramore sig is GORGEOUS! I love the colorful flares!

Reactions: Six
Alright Thanks Kira <3

@ Adri
AyaRequestAdri.png

AyaRequestAdriSig.png

There. =)

--

For those reading the previous comment, that is now deleted, shop's just open again. :ryan: I'll get to any requests asap.

Woohoo!! *runs in triangles and dances*

Praise all nine muses that your inspiration has returned! I really like your style and the despair was crushing when I saw you had closed shop.

But now I rejoice!

Request: sig/avatar set

Text: Razzmatazz

Subtext: I'm really not too sure, anything you think sounds good and ominous and matches the picture. I'm not good a subtitles!

Size: Whatever you think best fits the picture

Colors: I'll leave it to your expert tastes on what works best for this picture. Light/dark, red/blue whatever you decide.

Image:
Dragons_Lair_by_Ironshod.jpg

I also have a render of it if you want it; it was quite easy to cut out.

As an added note, you can do whatever you feel is best to make it look good and ominous. Shouldn't be too hard since the dragon already looks really pissed off! It's meant to be a rather threatening sig. If you could pull off a tattered border maybe, I'll make you the 10th muse. I can do that, you know. I'm Greek. ^_^

@ DragonMage

I'll try to have this done by the end of this week. :D
Thanks for requesting! I'll see what I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back