Votes: 13 13.5%
  • Squall

Votes: 32 33.3%
  • Cloud

Votes: 47 49.0%
  • Zidane

Votes: 4 4.2%

• Total voters
I chose Squall only because he had a rough childhood and was able to surpass it all with the help of his friends even though he didn't want their help. Tidus can drown for all I care and Cloud has enough support in this topic. :lol:

Correct me if i was wrong but wasn't cloud sick in FFVII:AC,oh yeah i and i think that he was crying on his bike when he was in that white forest before the kids attacking him.
that mean cloud is not a super human and he's a cry baby.
and i think Squall is super human (i didn't saw him sick) and he's not a cry baby.
am i right..
i think so...hahaha:giggle::devil2:

PS:for everyone who loved cloud i'm sorry except cloud strifeac06 hope we still friends:lol:

lol ummm I don't remember Cloud crying on his bike in the forest o_O

anyway, I chose Cloud and then Tidus ^_^

Last edited:
'm j
I adored Tidus because he was a change from the normally stoic, angsty characters.
No. Zidane was a change of the normally stoic, angsty characters. But the person who started the topic, in their finite wisdom, decided to leave him out. I can only assume that this is because his character and depth would so put these other heroes to shame that it would be like having to choose between three subpar and pathetic albums (Divine Intervention, St. Anger, Risk for example) with one legendary album (Paranoid). Not only is ht not mentally warped (Cloud) emo (Squall) or an absolute imbecile (Tidus) but he showcases a philosophical and deep mind (such as when he tells Garnet his story in the Black Mage village, when he tells her of the play shortly before they set out on the boat and she finds out her past to an extent) but he does it all while having a very human and cheery personality that makes you like him.

Yes. Putting him against these 3 guys would be horribly unfair.

I would put Cloud and Squall joint first. They are both Rawr. Mwah mwah.

As for Mr Tidus, I liked him a lot also, but main character wise I wouldn't consider him my favourite. Apologises to any hardcore Tidus fans out there.

NEVER MIND:lol:

Nevermind?? Hmmm, no, I don't think so. I'd like to know why you said all of that? Cloud was never a crybaby. If anything it was Tidus who was the sensitive one, not Cloud. So what's your explanation?

Cloud cos he's 'ardcore! Squall praticly lets Seifer walk all over him in the opening sequence, and all he does in retaliation is a poxy cut back before passing out whilst Cloud would have thrown the basterd into the lifesteam regardless to having a mega long blade impaled through his body!!!

Going to have to say Cloud. He has the best theme...

I would say Squall is really good to, he's more real..

Squall but i agree he is a cry baby and he acts a little spoilt at times
but he is still the best mainly because of his attitude to others i like the cold hard types who really want to have alot of friends and be loved but is to afraid to lose another loved one so he makes sure no one gets too close to him again ( Breaths real hard ) phew

has nothing to do with any thing but ASHE fro FFXII is the best character ever in all FFF games..... see i like to do this thing were you name you chars
CLOUD: PussyFace
SQUALL: CryBaby
TITUS: BitchFist

now i only make names after i beat game first round thru i use defaults

SO... sucks,sucks,sucks....
All use swords: titus wins
All have hair: cloud wins
All wine: squall wins
coolest looking, not the damage amount, move: titus
MOST DAMAGE dur: TITUS

CLOUD broke the ice TITUS rode it and squalls a nobody

most cloud votes are ppl who are what we call riding the BANDWAGON

ACTUALLY FORGOT SOMETHING

Aura of COOLNESS: CLOUD WINS!

Last edited:
Cloud for me, Squall was always to closed for my liking and Tidus was just far to emotional and i have to say i just didnt like his voice.

Back