(Closed) FFF Drawing Prompts (September 2018)

Mitsuki

Veteran
Gil
Chocobo Egg
Chocobo Egg
Barry the Behemoth
Accessory (Arms)
Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Get your sketchbooks ready, because for the first time ever, we’re holding drawing prompts challenge for the month of September! Depending how this goes, we may continue if the interest is there.

Anyone can join, you don’t need to be an artist. Simply submit drawings according to the days of the month. Feel free to skip some days, but I highly recommend that we try our best to attempt each one. This is a great way to practice and even wind down for the day.

How you interpret the prompts, totally up to you. For example, 'dog' can be Angelo from Final Fantasy 8! Elf can be from FFXIV or Lord of the Rings.

If you missed days for some reason and still want to attempt a drawing, you’re more than welcome to and can submit on a different day (this does not apply to the Bonus Goal - read more below).

Challenge Rewards:

-Draw and submit at least 15 drawings before September ends. (3 GP + 5 CT)

-Bonus (group effort): complete a full drawing exercise for 30 days (meaning, a drawing each day must be submitted by anyone). We need a total of 30 different drawings by multiple members. The only rule to this is that the drawing must be submitted by someone on the day of for it to count. So the more participants, the better. Let’s hope others can draw something on days that you can’t! (3 GP + 5 CT to all participants).

We may feature some of the drawings in our Instagram account ( #FFFDrawingPrompts ) as well as the FFF Magazine Issue 2 (collage style).

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

FFFDrawingPrompts.png

Last edited:
I’m really excited for this! I’ll do my best :yay:

Reactions: Six
Gonna definitely try my best too :lew:

where do we submit our entries by the way? is there going to be a seperate thread for submissions?

where do we submit our entries by the way? is there going to be a seperate thread for submissions?

This thread. 😊 Just include the prompt / day is what I’d suggest.

Oh my gosh, love it, guys! Day 1 is successfully covered! #FFFDrawingPrompts

Don’t forget if you have an Instagram account and feature the drawing, we can retweet a few or just take the image from here and post there. We’re trying to build an audience there too and hopefully get people to join by signing up here, etc.

Day 1: Final Fantasy

Sabin, inspired by Amano style. Or at least attempted to! 😅

EE5F5748-1D64-4706-A7EE-F06005A15DF2.jpeg

What?! The above drawings are incredible!

I thought I’d sketch something so that at least one person enters who can’t draw...

Day 1: Final Fantasy

I adapted a cgi image including Faris and altered it to give her the purple hair she has in the game, and also her pet sea monster.

I only really coloured it because it wasn't clear enough just in pencil as her clothes are mostly dark.

Faris2.jpg

Day 2: Strawberry

I'm actually not that fond of the fruit. But I love things made with strawberries. And the first thing that came to mind was sparkling wine - so here you go :P

20180902_221850-1.jpg

Lol Dan, I was waiting for someone to draw eyes on their strawberry. Of course that’d be you.

I was eating strawberry while shading.

336B967C-EA37-4F0E-A70C-8D933E458339.jpeg

Back