Anime Bleach

*oooh my goodness i dunno if this is the second time ive posted on a bleach thread but im still excited to share my thoughts :D

*yesh i surely do agree with some of the posters bleach is one of the greatest animes ever just because of the variety of characters, smooth, detailed animation.well naturally it was made by naruto artists :D but it still has an identity of a great anime :D

*my favorite character is zaraki kenpachi, sure he looks like an evil twisted demented freak but hes one power house to rock your world! :D in my opinion it was unfair to let ichigo win against him on their first fight, well i cant fight with the way the anime goes but thats how i feel :D zaraki kenpachi owns all! wahahaha :D

I've been watching Bleach for a year or two and I really like it, even the Bontou filler was good. Sadly it had a rather shitty filler this summer, but hopefully it'll go back to normal on 7th October when the main story starts again.

As for the manga, it's really good expect for the random Arancars who look like drag queens... :gasp:

I love Bleach!
I love Bleach!!

The current chapters are pretty good I think, and I'll be so glad when they start re-animating it rather than this crappy filler arc (Amagai is a tool).
Still, I was having an argument with my friend the other day (before the second to last chapter came out) and I thought that Ikkaku would be beaten and she didn't...
Won that one at least!

*haha YAY i love bleach, you love bleach, we love bleach, everybody loves bleach! weeeeeeeeee :D love the fight scenes, love the drama, love the beautiful anime chicks,(Inue in mind) hehe :D

Hello Bleach lovers!!

Bleach F***in rocks. I love the entire series.

Theres so many awesome characters, Kenpachi, Hitsugya, Ichigo, Renji, i could go on adn on but i won't, i can't wait till i get to see the later episodes(i'm watching the dub's btw)

Also what does everybody prefer/watch dubs or subs?

Subs. I hate dubs, they piss me off. The actors just seem fake, dunno, the only anime I've seen in english is FF Unlimited.

And on topic.

Finally the stupid Amagai Arc is over. I hate filler arcs, still this one was better then the Baunto one, that one was really messed up :D.

Amagai arc did fill in alot of questions though, so ya got something out of it and amagai's zanpaktou, raika( i think thats right) just is awesome.

On the new ep, 190, most of it was filling in what has happened, but about 2/3 of the way through, it goes back to the current plot.

Not saying much more that that, watch it to find out <3

Also, the opening is AWESOME.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQnU_h8qtYQ

Last edited:
Okay, so the saga has started once more and it's up to episode 193, is it just me or is
Nel's transformed voice so friggin annoying! I read the manga and expected it to be more deeper and less squeaky! More like Matsumoto's just lighter!

Anyone else think the same?

rofl, that was kinda a shocker
Kinda like enryu( think i got that right) in the amagai arc, the tall silent guy that her bodyguard. His voice scared the shit outta me when i first hears it o_O
. Neliel still kicks some major ass though >:]

When I first heard it though they explained that it's why he don't speak, but Nel's voice is just weird with no explanation :wacky: Though I gotta admit she does kick some serious arse :D She just disappears in a flash and is instantly behind you :P

OMG OMG I didn't know of an Anime section on this site till now. I love Bleach. I just downloaded the latest chapter and am reading it now. As for anime, I prefer subs. Dubbed makes the characters sound gay. Anime is Japanese people! They should speak Japanese!

Anyway my favourite character is Ishida because he's funny and badass but at the same time is sorta like a girl. I also like Ikkaku mainly because of his Bankai.

Anyone here a fan of this series , i am curently trying to catch up on it and im on episode 123 out of like 200 and something , ive alot to do!! great series so far!.

Just recently I got back into Bleach, i'm currently on episode 132 if I recall and i'm really enjoying it. I'm really looking forward to when
The captains fight the Espadas

*Can we please elaborate in our posts a little more so that they aren't so close to being one liners. This is a post count section. Thank you. =)*

---

Anyway I've watched a few episodes of Bleach but it never really sucked me in so much that it made me want to watch more of it. =/

I suppose I'm not really into anime as much and I'm very picky with it. I have a select few in which I love, but Bleach isn't one of them.

That's not to say that it isn't an awesome anime. It's just my own opinion. >_<

i am on episode 69 and im loving it :)
It has ba fight scenes, good characters and a great story.
It has to be my favorite anime but i really haven't watched very many animes before.

I just got caught up on it earlier, on 244 now :D.

Bu Bleach is practically my favorite anime of all time, eve though i will occasionally forget about it.

The Espada are amazing beyond most everyone else in the series. Though i think that there are to many characters who look to slutty... (Matsumoto, Inoue, Nel, etc etc.)

And most of the fillers are pretty amazing, except for the Bount(o) one... that one was absolutely terrible in my opinion >_< ....... favorite so far is probably the very first one, towards the ending episodes.

I could ramble on and on but yeah....

I used to like Bleach, but it's been sucking horribly lately. I'm waiting for the part where Ichigo
transforms into full hollow and ass rapes Ishida
, which has been the only thing worth seeing in the manga. I stopped reading that a while ago too, though.

When Bleach stops sucking, I'll start watching again.

Where we're at in the dub things are pretty awesome.

Untitled.jpg

YOu better piss yourself, Grimmjow. Ulquiorra would rip you apart in a fight. Lucky you got a plot device coming up as I hear it.

That's exactly where I am episode ???, I think theres a filler coming up whenever a filler comes on alittle piece of me die inside....And there will be alot of fillers coming up I just know it.

Back