Admin Support
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
Theme: Final Fantasy Mascots

9i8c5jh.png

R3OtaMp.png

m98ZCJy.png

* The person with the winning entry will receive 1 Birthweek Point.
* Feedback when voting is encouraged.
* Voting ends in 7 days.
* You are not allowed to vote for your own entry or ask others to.

I voted for #1 But since Ms Nazi Kira wont lemme vote for all three I was forced to vote on only one :l

I truely loved each entry and wanted to vote for everyone but #1 barely stood out above the others just for all the little detail work in it :3

Great job this week everyone!! This was a tough decision. I would've voted on all of them if I could :D

#1 - This is a great piece! Very eye-capturing. I love the art style of the cactuar render. It's very funky! I'm not sure how much of the design is from the original artwork or from the siggy artist, but I love the final product!

#2 - I ultimately chose this one - the effects really blended well with the 3D moogle model and the font selection was very well executed. Love the color scheme as well!

#3 - This is another awesome one! Of course because it has my fave FF mascot ever - the chocobo! :yay: I like how the shades of yellow and brown actually blend well together - I would be tempted to create something with more of a contrast, but this works very well together. The details and background fit nicely with the chocobo artwork.

Looking forward to the next one!

:chocobo:

Oh wow, they're all so good this time! I've gone for number 1 because it's a sig I would definitely use myself; the colours, the chosen mascot, the fun element to it. I'm not sure if the white borders at top and bottom are intentional or if they get added when saved etc (no idea about this stuff), but otherwise I love it loads :lew:.

2 is really bright and clear and I love that :monocle:. I think it's a bit big and square for my tastes though. Personally.

3 has really nice colouring too, but I just prefer cactuars. That's pretty much all this vote came down to lol.

EDIT: Did a butterfly get spiked on the cactuar? :wacky:. How morbid lmao.

I love all three, but I chose to vote for #2 . I love those colors and the swirls. I think the third would be my second favorite and then the top one! For some reason, I'm not a huge fan of the embellishments in #1 , haha.

Close call this week.
Congratulations to Six for winning the last week of Birthweek SOTW!

1. Six (5 votes)
2. Dyranda (4 votes)
3. Galadín (4 votes)

Thanks to those who participated and voted.
Please make sure to check out the next guidelines.

Note: We're back on our regular schedule. Every new guideline post will contain the original 4 themes again.
For more information please check out the Information & Discussion thread.
Don't be afraid to ask any questions there, or send me a Private Message!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back