Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
So we've started discussing Birthweek since it's that time of the year again. :)

Plan to have it start on May 24. All the competitions will be posted up, and it'll give members two weeks to make entries and meet the deadline. June 6 is FFF's birthday, so any tournaments / games will be posted at that date, as well as voting polls for competitions / awards.

Is there anything in particular that you guys would like to see this year? Any new ideas or suggestions? Please let us know, and we'll take things into consideration. If you'd rather PM me, that's fine too.

For the prize, last year it was a $15 gift card, which was mailed to our Birthweek Champ, Ariana.

This year, I'm not quite sure what I have in mind yet. Might be along those lines, but we'll see. In order to determine a Birthweek Champ, we might do something similar like last year and go with a points-based system.

Ah yes, Jesse mentioned that you wanted to see the Cipher challenge. Pretty sure he's on it.

The last Survival challenge...hmm, I'll see if I can come up with something, though I can't promise anything. It's pretty tricky to do, and the set up and must be done a minute before the challenge is posted. The last challenge required some usergroup / forum permission tweaking, which was easier to do since Survivor has its own usergroup and wouldn't affect a whole lot of members. Doing it for the other usergroups is a different story. :ryan: But we'll see, I might find a way to avoid messing with usergroups altogether, though that would limit the 'trail' to just forum posts and few other features.

Oh okay, well that should be pretty easy then. ^_^

I think doing a scavenger with use of the whole forum. One of the clues you used Mits was by editting someone else's thread, and that takes away the ability to search for posts by just going.. new posts. So if you did a scavenger hunt by use of the whole forum, but you editting clues in, I think it would be fun and tricky to find, and you wouldn't need all those pesky usergroup permissions.

Have better questions in the members awards thingo. Like "Shittest username", "Biggest whinger" etc.

last years were all too positive :(

At ACF/FCF we used to have a huge selection of awards, both positive and negative. Biggest Dramawhore, Bounciest Boobies, Best Couple, Worst Grammar, Hottest/Cutest/Meanest Male/Female, Most Predictable, Most Obsessed, Most Likely to Get Banned/Modded, Best Bullshitter, Most Missed, Biggest Ego.. Stuff like that would be fun I think.

I dunno what's on the ACTUAL list cause I haven't been around for an award season before, but just some suggestions.

Talent competition. Not just singing (not that there can't be any singing. :wacky:), but anything that you can record yourself doing. I didn't see one last year, so I thought it'd be nice if we had one this time. :hmmm:

The awards are pretty much up to Jesse.

Ah, a talent show of some sort. Good one, we'll definitely do that then. =]

Mitsuki

So I recently started making these trophy images -

POMh0.png

And I had an idea to use them in the birthweek competitions and such.

Winners would receive a trophy, stating their achievement.

Like for example, - best new member

rANzX.png

---

Watcha think Mits? :XD:

@Mitsuki

So I recently started making these trophy images -

POMh0.png

And I had an idea to use them in the birthweek competitions and such.

Winners would receive a trophy, stating their achievement.

Like for example, - best new member

rANzX.png

---

Watcha think Mits? :XD:

We can do that, sure. It'd have to be displayed in a thread as I don't think we can tie this in with vB Activity. So just a little extra fun, and if you're up for it, I don't see why not. :)

Back