[Birthweek 2016] Treasure Hunt! - Sign-up and discussion thread.

If we're giving out coordinates already then I want Gentleman to search in O, 10

Locked in!

Okay guys. The following coordinates are now taken:
O, 10
H, 14
E, 10
N, 6
N, 7
R, 7
U, 6

Unless you want to mount another chocobo (let's not do this) do not request these coordinates.

Elenaboko will dig at Q,7

The map thread is now up.... http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/t...asure-Hunt!-Game-Thread?p=1110428#post1110428

Also use this thread to keep on top of how many turns you have left, and what you have collected and how much it is all worth together.

There's a little section you can expand for each of your chocobos in the first post.

I thought I should make it clear as well Rich Uncle Pennybags that if you 'lose a turn' that doesn't mean that you have to wait for a while. It just means that you no longer have 4 turns remaining (as the other people do). Instead you have 3 turns remaining since the antlion really hurt your chocobo. :sad2:

Coive surrenders the semi-precious pottery shards to his beloved Salvae. Deciding it was time to get some sun on his feathers, Coive swoops gracefully to the "Bahamas Island" to the bottom right of the map. So much sand, perfect for making sand castles! Coive begins by scooping out a moat for his masterpiece....

Coive digs @ V,12

Name: Six
Feather colour: Purple
Beak colour: Yellow
Leg colour: Black
Additional details: headphones for life!

Ross' chocobo ( Ross ) was best and deserves to win, clearly. :awesome: I was genuinely convinced to sign up!

Name: Six
Feather colour: Purple
Beak colour: Yellow
Additional details: headphones for life!

Ross' chocobo ( @Ross ) was best and deserves to win, clearly. :awesome: I was genuinely convinced to sign up!
@Six
Here is Six.
S2GBJzR.png

Tell me if you need anything changed. Otherwise, you can post your first coordinates when you're ready in the game thread now. :argor:
http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/t...6-Treasure-Hunt!-Game-Thread/page5?highlight=

EDIT:

Oh! And Ross - Congrats for recruiting Kira! Your chocobo, Serina, now gains two turns! You can post if you want now too.

Name: Elder Boko
Feather colour: White
Beak colour: Gold
Leg colour: Gold
Additional details: I want my Chocobo to wear a white button down shirt with a tie and black pants. With a big black name tag that says Elder Boko on it.

- credit goes to soulcorruptor for getting me involved

Name: Elder Boko
Feather colour: White
Leg colour: Gold
Additional details: I want my Chocobo to wear a white button down shirt with a tie and black pants. With a big black name tag that says Elder Boko on it.

- credit goes to @soulcorruptor for getting me involved
Sice

Is this what you had in mind?

Ux0fH3n.png

If so we can go ahead and you can post your first coordinates here: http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/th...ge5?highlight=

If you want anything altered just let me know. No problem at all. :argor:
soulcorruptor has now gained 2 turns due to recruitment.

Name: Starbucks
Feather colour: Admin Blue?
Additional details: Moogle pom-pom, of course!

Name: Starbucks
Feather colour: Admin Blue?
Additional details: Moogle pom-pom, of course!
Mitsuki - A bit like this?

dmP0ULd.png

If you want anything changed then let me know. Otherwise, welcome to the game! I'll put you in with the coordinates you posted.
Shace paissa gains 2 turns for recruitment. :argor:

Back