[Birthweek 2013] Forum Banner Competition!

Six

𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲 *★.• ·
Staff member
Admin Support
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
Forum Banner Competition 2013!

It’s that time of the mon-- year again! All graphic artists, gather round! We’re in need of your expertise as we’re looking to update the forum’s look with a set of brand new, rotating banners! Most of you should be familiar with the process, but some of you are new to this, and trust me, we encourage you all to enter!

Please note; seeing that we’re a large community it’s hard to please everyone’s “screen resolution”, but we found a way! We’re going with the big ranged size of 1920 x 200px, make sure, that when you’re making your banner to leave the sides a little emptier, a little “darker”.

Here is an example of what you should aim for with your placement concerning the sides of the banner. Note the left and right side of the banner.

FFFBanner3copy.png

Let’s get down to business... Here’s the rules!

* Banner size must be 1920 x 200px
* Maximum of 2 entries per entrant.
* Please use original SE renders and images only due to artist rights when it comes to fan-art.

* Forum banner must include the following text:

- Final Fantasy Forums
- An unofficial community to Final Fantasy

* Entrants must be aware their work may be featured on sites such as Final Fantasy Wiki’s. (Link)
* Preventing broken links - the winning banners will be uploaded to the Forum’s image account.

Due date: June 15th, 2013.
Send to: Six

Prizes!

Top 3 winners will receive 500 gil per winning entry.
All entrants will receive 300 gil for their highly appreciated effort.

If you have ANY questions regarding this competition, please feel free to contact me by PM.

You can view the page at http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/content/325-Birthweek-2013-Forum-Banner-Competition!

This sounds cool! I might just try this. Even though my banners will probably suck the most, it's still a great and fun way to take a few hundred gil away from Mr. FFFBank. This isn't personal, FFFBank. :) So.... Yeah. This is really cool.

Just a note to those who wants to do this...you don't actually have to absolutely leave the sides blank, but the idea is that the banner should fit a laptop screen without cutting off the renders. So just try to be sure that the render placement is somewhere in the middle, rather than the sides.

Also, *Note: Collaborations ARE allowed!

oooh deadline is closer than i thought itd be.

Im speaking like a man with no time on his hands. Actually i have too much.

Count me in

Gonna bump this one. Remember; the due date is on the 15th, please make sure you have all your entries in by then! :D

Nope. 500 each. If you make it to the top 3.
Then 300 each for entering.

Would it be possible to have a slight extension on this Six? If you could hang on 'til Monday that would be fantastic. :monster:

The best I can do is give you guys an extension until tomorrow evening. So that's Sunday 6:00PM (CEST).

Mitsuki

Ive been chasing solicitors for the last 3 days and aint finished yet. I like what i have so i am gunna send it in but itl be later than 6pm cuz ive stuff to do.

I shall send it anyway and hope for the best. I dont mind if its put up late

Back