Best Debater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angelus, no question. Completely logical, and with very few fallacies.

Angelus as well, although Eryth is a very close second. They both display debating at it's finest.

Ahh...I'm gonna have to go with Angelus here. She never seems to lose her temper and I find that nothing personal would come off when debating with her.

This one was tough, but I'm going with Erythritol. I like how passionate she is when she's debating about something she seemingly cares about.

Defenely Angelus, not because everyone thinks so, I've seen his posts.
You mean "her"? :wacky:
Well yes, I've seen her posts ever since I joined FFF, and I must say they always have a lot of information, and almost always she keeps her cool when dealing with very delicate topics.
Besides, she says she is almost a robot....or is she a robot? :gasp:

Um......Eryth. She's simply got Angelus beat in world affairs, religion, psychology...and pretty much everything else. And she keeps her posts a bit more...succinct.

Erythritol, genius, she always find's something to make you understand what's going on.

To tie it up for a moment, I voted Eryth after flipping a coin. Love her intelligence/logics, and her reads are always good ones.

Goin with Erythritol too, like everyone said, all facts and no bs, sometimes a bit harsh :D when debating with someone a bit ignorant but she's ok :D

But it's that harshness that makes her so loveable ^_^

Oh wait...maybe the word I'm looking for is intimidating, hmm...

I went with Iago. I really enjoy his debate posts. I always find he's very informed and gets his point across well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back