Anime Bad anime endings

Morrigan

Veteran
Gil
Which animes(that have probably ended) have had a bad ending for you and please explain why you believe so.

Fullmetal alchemist-
in the end of this Anime Edward Elric, the main character is killed but then his brother, another of the story's main characters, sacrifices himself to ressurect him. After he is ressureected Ed realized what al had done and did the same in order to bring the younger brother back as a 10 year old boy, sacrificing all of the memories they had made during the series. and i though WTF,

Death Note -
Light finally is caught by Near and is killed by Ryuk after begging him to kill everyone. The only reason that Light lost was because of the stupidity of the people he had help him and the way he killed Lind L. Tailor at the beginning. Maybe that was the only way to "end" the series because if Light was still alive, the story could have gone on with new detectives trying to catch him, but I wanted Kira to win and become justice.

Fullmetal alchemist-
in the end of this Anime Edward Elric, the main character is killed but then his brother, another of the story's main characters, sacrifices himself to ressurect him. After he is ressureected Ed realized what al had done and did the same in order to bring the younger brother back as a 10 year old boy, sacrificing all of the memories they had made during the series. and i though WTF,
Holy crap!!!! That's what me and my bro thought, too!!!!!!!

Air Gear-
The anime is awesome but the ending was too crappy. The way he repeat the long jump is so damn stupid and in the end he tell his friend that he surpassed the human being....After what dork? I think after 39 jumps. He surely surpass the human beings with the biggest number of failing jumps!!

Holy crap!!!! That's what me and my bro thought, too!!!!!!!

Air Gear-
The anime is awesome but the ending was too crappy. The way he repeat the long jump is so damn stupid and in the end he tell his friend that he surpassed the human being....After what dork? I think after 39 jumps. He surely surpass the human beings with the biggest number of failing jumps!!
Actually that's unfinished,it continues in the manga.So if you wanna see what happens next then I'd suggest you read it.

Told him that. -__-

Tengen Toppa Gurren Laggan - Others might find it quite good but for me I just didn't like it,
I liked the last fight with the ani-spirals and throwing the galaxies but I didn't like the fact of Nia's death and Simon becoming a nobody. =\

Back