Artpixis Introduction

Artpixis

Gil
I used the nickname Green pixis before, I am African, and I like RPG like Grandia, Tales Of ..., I discovered FFTA1 several years ago, this is the version that interests me most, I have repeated this version so many times, and as I am a games developer , I think that with the necessary databases, I could create a re-mastered version of this game. happy to be part of your community.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum!

I love the Tactics sub-franchise and have many happy memories playing those games. I think I'd like a new one at some point.

Feel free to discuss anything you like with us or share anything you want. :)
Most importantly, we are here for you if you want to relax with like-minded company.

welcome to FFF!!
what's your favourite Tales game? ^_^

Welcome to the forums!

Thank you very much, I found that the music I placed in my presentation does not work very well, it is probably that I have not followed the procedures as it should, you will have the opportunity to review my composition and my illustrations later, at least what I like most is tales of symphonia.

I used the nickname Green pixis before, I am African, and I like RPG like Grandia, Tales Of ..., I discovered FFTA1 several years ago, this is the version that interests me most, I have repeated this version so many times, and as I am a games developer , I think that with the necessary databases, I could create a re-mastered version of this game. happy to be part of your community.
Welcome to the site! I needed to welcome a new member, it’s been forever! 😯 African? Do you still live there and if so, which part! It’s always awesome to have members from all over the world!

Back