All FF Piano Music

Hye Dyo!

I enjoyed it a lot. Inf act, I bought a PS4 just for that and FFXV, a game that I didnt play (well, Im still playing it).

I think the combat system is almost perfect, mixin both turns and action rpg, really well developed.

Sadly I was totally unable to beat Bahamut + Ifrit, I cant understand how people on youtube make it so easy, for me it was totally imposible. After 20 tries I lost the interest and didnt play again. In one or two years I will replay it again.

I haven't tried that double team fight yet. Solo Bahamut was enough! I might try it one day.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. It truly is a very special game! I've taken a break from it after completing it but I'm definitely planning on replaying it sometime in the near future and to eventually 100% it.

About these new tracks!

If the Final Fantasy Piano Score Drawing is you playing what the word would sound like if it was written as musical notes, that’s great! You should share that with Nobuo or someone else for curiosity's sake. :D

That new series in different styles is also a neat idea. I always liked it when I saw musicians try something like that for pop music songs, so it’ll be interesting to see the same thing for Final Fantasy music. It really does put a unique spin on Cloud's theme. Once again, you tend to find fitting graphics. 1900s Cloud looks great!

Yuna's Decision is also a very excellently done classical-style interpretation.

Back