Advent Children Advent Children Complete

GrieverZER0

Eidolon
Gil
Personally, i feel like im one of the few people out there who loved the original advent children, i didnt see fault in it personally. So when i heard about a new version with around 40 minutes of extra scenes and edited ones, i thought, hmm could we be getting a star wars special edition here, or something accually good? Im glad to say its the second one because the "Complete" version is excellent, the new fight scenes are quality and it rekindled my love of the movie!

Oh man... Complete was -- how can I put it? Dude... Complete was the mad notes! :D The was Sephiroth cuts up Cloud near the end, impales him and lifts him up! "Is this the pain you remember?" Holy genius, man! And the augmented Omnislash!

All I can say is... Complete really is complete, my friend! At the end... all you wanna do is take a bow.

I'm glad I've bought the movie. At first I thought it wouldnt be necessary to buy it because I thought it wouldn't add thát much, but the extra scenes were awesome. I was glad to see more Reno scenes as well. The Sephiroth fight was badass.
Plus they made it more realistic with the blood and dirt.

Totally! When Cloud got schooled by Sephiroth and all the blood was dripping, I was like "Holy shi--blood! Blooood!" But that Crisis Core scene with the dying Zack also showcased the grittier side of Complete. I mean, he was... practically laying in a pool of blood... but that was sad... so, so sad :(

The Cloud vs Sephiroth scene however... "Is this the pain you remember?"

Effin' YES!!! That is the pain he remembers! :ohshit:

I have a CD of Advent Children but it's not the complete one :sad: I really want to see the complete version, anyone knows where can I watch it?

awwwwww what i didn't know that it has come out :holyshit:, right im buying that, let ya know what you think of it later people :). you have the same one as me aeris09 :D :highfive: and i love this film but if they have a better one with the same story im after it :) :fan:

Good to know that Ultima Snake :highfive: I'm hunting down the complete version. I seriously want to see it. I heard there's a cool fight scene of Cloud and Seph there :x3:

god now that alone i defo want to see, i loved the advent children normal fight of sephiroth and cloud and i thought that was brilliant but always wished it was a little bit longer, now im all over it. im off to amazon lol :)

I'll just watch it online, buying at amazon is too much, I'm still just a student :wtf: my mom won't allow it. But I'll definitely find and watch it. FF VII: AC is one of the best movies I've seen, I make sure to see the complete version also ;))

You should definitely get it! It's a must-have for all FFVII fans! Besides the epically super-frickin, mind-blowing fight scene between Cloud and Sephiroth, there's a ton of edited scenes. This one feature that documents the history of the FF series says that over a thousand edits were made.

Plus... I watched in on Blu-ray! :D

This DvD is on my watched items list on ebay lol

I have a few things ahead of it but its a must have like Migestus says.

AC really set the up the great fighting style :seph: uses on dissidia..........just look at Heavens Light, its right out of AC.......me likey:D

It even has this one feature that plays key parts from the entire FF Compilation -- scenes from Before Crisis, Last Order, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, etc. It's all there to give a comprehensive synopsis.

Consider my interest piqued.

I've been wanting to see this and was hoping that I could possibly rent it or something. Sometimes video rental stores do carry at least one of an extended edition of a movie. Alas, twas not so: It's perfectly expected to find the unrated, uncut, and uncensored edition of the same freaking Saw movie, but Advent Children? Frick no.

*sigh* But I digress.

In short, does anyone know if there's a way I can get my hands on this without having to buy it?

I'd actually taken interest in this before it came out but then kind of forgot.. I randomly (fortunately) saw it at walmart one day in the Blu-Ray section while I was on a movie-buying spree and excitedly picked it up. I already had the original version, but I will admit that this was well worth it. There was a number of things that irked me a bit (Marlene's new barf voice, Reno getting major edits on his lines, music being replaced and interspersed with dull however necessary renditions) and some seemingly redundant additions while the awkward lines (like Yuffie's "SEXIST") were shamefully not kiboshed..
But there were also a crap load of charming additions, such as more clarity in the characters, some new explanatory and progressive scenes, not to mention the already mentioned Sephiroth additions (wonderful, really), and the bonus features are actually terrific. I was pretty surprised by the amount of new scenes that were added into the movie, it was pretty generous. They also did some great editing (parsonal got fixed, if anyone knows what I'm talking about, yes I checked it). It was kind of like experiencing the whole thing as if it were new.
Definitely worth the dime, I would say.

When they announce ACC, i am like 'ok.. they gonna add extra scene'. What's shock me is that they eventually improved the details; blood, dirt, etc... ACC is 100% way better than AC.

Love ACC ofc.

I have the original movie on DVD and loved it. I have yet to see Advent Children Complete but after reading so many of the replies here I want to now. It sounds off the freaking hook! :awesome:

Before I thought the most they did were add a couple of new scenes to it. Maybe I'll be able to find it on eBay or something. I have the money to spare - um, it is in English now right?

ACC was breath taking. I loved all the new scenes, and they made everything look so much better.

I found myself looking a little bit like a shipper with the new scene of Cloud saving Tifa, and the promise being brought up once again. I love references to the Promise.

The only thing I think I had a problem with, was I thought Aerith looked kind of prettier in the first installment, but she still looked gorgeous so. =3

I did originally have the first one on DVD and was abit skeptic like many of you when i first heard of ACC, but after picking up the Blue Ray version of it i pretty much sh*t brixs. The added scenes really did make it feel "complete", especially with how it showed Denzel being taken home by Cloud when he passes out outside the church. The visuals are still amazing aswell and the added blood gives it that much more tension when watching the battle with Sephiroth.

I didn't like Advent Children Complete really, the only actual adjustment was the scene of the Chidlren running to the Church, it gave the whole film that movie climax-ish feel.

The added scenes they did for some characters, Cloud for instance, made them look really strange.

Back