Gil
FFXIV
Yuno Mizuno
FFXIV Server
Lich
Free Company
Silver Lining
please-be-excited-square-enix.jpg

Final Fantasy XV director Tetsuya Nomura will appear on the newest “Play Community/Conversations with Creators” — a series dedicated to developers on Sony’s PlayStation platforms. While Nomura is posed to talk at length about the game in this newest video episode, he confirmed that the game will receive no new information updates at Tokyo Game Show this week. However, he hopes that fans can get a glimpse of the game through his new interview and asks that we “please look forward to it”.

Originally developed as Final Fantasy Versus XIII in 2006, the game was re-revealed at E3 2013 as Final Fantasy XV and moved to next-generation platforms such as the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. No release date for the Play Community video was revealed, though we expect it sooner rather than later.

Source: Final Fantasy Network

SURPRISE, square are back from E3 returning to their evil ways

My first reaction was: "You're FUCKING with me."

Really? REALLY!? Ugh...I don't even know what to say! *Throws hands up*
(At least I laughed at the picture...) -_-

Somehow I'm not surprised. They're not doing any major media info blowouts until a game is far enough in development/close enough to release. Hence why we've been literally seeing oceans of Lightning Returns and A Realm Reborn info, but seldom very little else.

This means that FFXV won't be out for at least another good year and a half at least.

This can also mean that this game will never ever come out. It's all an elaborate phantom, ingeniously planted into each and every single one of us, engineered to suckle at our brains like a perverse parasite, and destined to destroy us all eventually. Mwahahahaha. I love Square-Enix. <333333

Somehow I'm not surprised. They're not doing any major media info blowouts until a game is far enough in development/close enough to release. Hence why we've been literally seeing oceans of Lightning Returns and A Realm Reborn info, but seldom very little else.

This means that FFXV won't be out for at least another good year and a half at least.

This can also mean that this game will never ever come out. It's all an elaborate phantom, ingeniously planted into each and every single one of us, engineered to suckle at our brains like a perverse parasite, and destined to destroy us all eventually. Mwahahahaha. I love Square-Enix. <333333

Wouldn't be the first time SE has done that. = /

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back