Terra
Yuna
FFXIV
Ellia Lombardia
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Last edited:
hmmmm.. this saves me importing it.. i'll just buy it off the psn store :grin:

but this is a good idea.. and the fact that it cheaper than the UMD version :wacky:

great news to me.

I was in dilemma whether I should buy Playstation Vita or PSP in the future. PSP have great FF games, but with PSVita coming, I am skeptical whether it's worth buying. But looking at this news, I think I have confirmed my decision (PSVita).

Oops wait. I need to see whether this game is localised first lol.

What bothers me is, why can't PSVita be UMD compatible?:gasp:

great news to me.

I was in dilemma whether I should buy Playstation Vita or PSP in the future. PSP have great FF games, but with PSVita coming, I am skeptical whether it's worth buying. But looking at this news, I think I have confirmed my decision (PSVita).

Oops wait. I need to see whether this game is localised first lol.

What bothers me is, why can't PSVita be UMD compatible?:gasp:

because of the amount of stuff they need to fit in it.. with the high ram, processor etc, and they got a card reader for games already (Like DS, 3DS) adding a UMD Drive on top of that would make it far to bulky and heavy for a handheld

because of the amount of stuff they need to fit in it.. with the high ram, processor etc, and they got a card reader for games already (Like DS, 3DS) adding a UMD Drive on top of that would make it far to bulky and heavy for a handheld

I see. well that's just too bad :(

thanks.

PSVita runs only on download right? Well I have a funny feelign this might be near the end of PSP games. As you said, its good to download it from the JPSNS, though from my memory you cannot purchase anything unless you have a PSN card from Japan...

I can see the appeal with digital downloads for the PSP, it'll run quicker since it's straight off the HDD and it means not having to lug UMDs around with you all the time since a lot of people use handhelds when traveling and if it's cheaper then it's a win-win. I just hope they leave it to PSP because I REALLY don't fancy having to digital download 25GB games for the PS3 in all honesty.

I can see the appeal with digital downloads for the PSP, it'll run quicker since it's straight off the HDD and it means not having to lug UMDs around with you all the time since a lot of people use handhelds when traveling and if it's cheaper then it's a win-win. I just hope they leave it to PSP because I REALLY don't fancy having to digital download 25GB games for the PS3 in all honesty.

Digital downloads seem to be the direction everyone is headed :hmmm: The most you have to download on the PS3 I think is probably up to 15 gigs. I know LA Noire was one of the bigger ones. I know that most of my games I download through Steam are between 4 to 10 gigs depending on the game. But the only one that's been at 16 gigs and more was Grand Theft Auto IV.

In all honesty, I don't see how this coming as a digital download is really a surprise. Almost all popular PSP games can be digitally downloaded, and because this is SE, I don't see how it would be much different (it's popular in Japan with all of them crazy people who probably love it to pieces already, don't shoot me).

Digital downloads seem to be the direction everyone is headed :hmmm: The most you have to download on the PS3 I think is probably up to 15 gigs. I know LA Noire was one of the bigger ones. I know that most of my games I download through Steam are between 4 to 10 gigs depending on the game. But the only one that's been at 16 gigs and more was Grand Theft Auto IV.

In all honesty, I don't see how this coming as a digital download is really a surprise. Almost all popular PSP games can be digitally downloaded, and because this is SE, I don't see how it would be much different (it's popular in Japan with all of them crazy people who probably love it to pieces already, don't shoot me).

I've not been overly surprise with this since the PSPGo came out, it looks like something Sony is interested in as well. But I'm more concerned about games like Final Fantasy XIII that were about 37GB in size D: my internet connection isn't shit but that would still take an age to download and use shit loads of HDD -.-

the fact that all games get a psn version not true.. birth by sleep was very popular if not the most popular title of last year but there no psn version :gasp: cuz i sold my birth by sleep thinking i could download the psn version but nope.. no downloable version :hmph:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back