Your Sig Space

JasonTandro

Gil
Mako Points
FFXIV
Jason Tandro @ Louisoix
Free Company
<Onion>
I do enjoy utilizing the full set of my Forum tools as a sort of personal flair. Signature, Avatar, etc. I try to make them all mean something. At present my signature is fairly basic. Still new and I felt an overly bombastic signature with an image might be a bit premature (as opposed to sites like TerraEarth where I am a Mod and have a longstanding sig banner.)

The signature I use is, as it says, a quote from the Dhammapada, and something I've found is terribly accurate to my life. I use it as a mantra of my desire to do better and be better, so it seems appropriate.

Six

𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝗲𝘆! 🔪
Staff member
Admin Support
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
FFXIV
Seven Rivers
FFXIV Server
Lamia
I personally don't have issues overlooking posts without a signature, but I definitely find them more interesting to look at if they do have one. :lew: @Mitsuki

Dionysos

Βρεκεκεκὲξ κοὰξ κοάξ
Staff member
Administrator
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Lamia
I haven’t seen Mitsuki in years… Where is she? Maybe she is invisible because she doesn't have a signature.

My own sig space is a shameless bit of promotion for the Mythology Manual series on the site. I do have some drafts saved, but I need to finished Timber Maniacs issue 3 before I can resume them!

The only other thing I keep in my sig space is my sprite of my FFXIV character, Polyphemos Bromios. He's a really great guy.

• Haha
Reactions: Six

Mitsuki

Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Lmao somehow I missed this post. Just read it now. I dunno, I wouldn't know what to put in my signature space. I like to have matching sets and I'm not sure if I'll enjoy creating a Memoirs of a Geisha signature. I used to have one though, but I have no idea where it's at now, so I'd have to create a new one. Can I be bothered though? Gah. We'll see. I've gotten so rusty with signatures...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Six