Your Sig Space

I do enjoy utilizing the full set of my Forum tools as a sort of personal flair. Signature, Avatar, etc. I try to make them all mean something. At present my signature is fairly basic. Still new and I felt an overly bombastic signature with an image might be a bit premature (as opposed to sites like TerraEarth where I am a Mod and have a longstanding sig banner.)

The signature I use is, as it says, a quote from the Dhammapada, and something I've found is terribly accurate to my life. I use it as a mantra of my desire to do better and be better, so it seems appropriate.

I personally don't have issues overlooking posts without a signature, but I definitely find them more interesting to look at if they do have one. :lew: @Mitsuki

I haven’t seen Mitsuki in years… Where is she? Maybe she is invisible because she doesn't have a signature.

My own sig space is a shameless bit of promotion for the Mythology Manual series on the site. I do have some drafts saved, but I need to finished Timber Maniacs issue 3 before I can resume them!

The only other thing I keep in my sig space is my sprite of my FFXIV character, Polyphemos Bromios. He's a really great guy.

• Haha
Reactions: Six
Lmao somehow I missed this post. Just read it now. I dunno, I wouldn't know what to put in my signature space. I like to have matching sets and I'm not sure if I'll enjoy creating a Memoirs of a Geisha signature. I used to have one though, but I have no idea where it's at now, so I'd have to create a new one. Can I be bothered though? Gah. We'll see. I've gotten so rusty with signatures...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Six
It's been some time...

I still dislike changing my signature if I've had it for some time.
I still love to have text included in my signature space.
I still have text as links, even though buttons are nice, they take work and sometimes it just doesn't look good with specific signatures.
I've started adding little fun things like the GIFs Miko has been making of our (never played) Among Us characters.

Still love to have it in the center and neat.

Even though I previously said I have no issue overlooking posts without signatures, I do have to admit that I prefer if they do have them, 'cause I like looking at them!

Back