Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FFXV

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jl_biscione

Synthesist
Gil
Hi All,

Today's my second day in the forum. Pleased to meet all of you FF fans.

Question: Which one is your favorite tune from all of FF series? Please name a single song/track.

I'm asking with curiosity about you, and also with a more specific purpose. I'm interested in making music with modern and vintage synthesizers, and my first exercise is to re-create FF music using these synthesized sounds... I want to know what you like and hopefully I can make them sound good!:kuponut:

Last edited:
It's extremely difficult to pick my favorite FF song. While I personally probably enjoy VIII's soundtrack the most overall, my favorite single song from the series might be Interrupted By Fireworks, from FFVII:

Great tune. I didn’t notice this one in my playthrough, but listening to it now recalls some memories.

It's extremely difficult to pick my favorite FF song. While I personally probably enjoy VIII's soundtrack the most overall, my favorite single song from the series might be Interrupted By Fireworks, from FFVII:

So, 7,8,9,and 10 are my top 4. But literally none of them come close to 10. Not even 7 can top that soundtrack imo, and 7 is FANTASTIC and so nostalgic for me.
This song is SO GOOD! And I know I'm in the minority, but I loved Seymour. Sue me. :mokken:

It's incredibly difficult to just pick one piece of music from the Final Fantasy series, normally playing the favourites game leads to the loss of a kidney or brain with the strain of trying to settle and choose, but in this case I am going to say, challenge accepted!

The soundtracks that I would be most fond of would be FF14, FF8, FF7 Crisis Core, FF Type-0 and Dissidia/012 (yeah, Ishimoto is a genius!). Surprisingly, after breaking it down like that the decision of which track to pick instantly became pretty easy - underwhelmed now.

Anyway, I'm in no uncertain terms going with Night of Seclusion from FF7 Crisis Core. The guitar and violin is just sublime ♥

So yeah, if anyone was to make a synthesized cover of this piece I would be an eager beaver to give it a listen :mogscot:

Reactions: Shu
Back