Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jl_biscione

Synthesist
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Hi All,

Today's my second day in the forum. Pleased to meet all of you FF fans.

Question: Which one is your favorite tune from all of FF series? Please name a single song/track.

I'm asking with curiosity about you, and also with a more specific purpose. I'm interested in making music with modern and vintage synthesizers, and my first exercise is to re-create FF music using these synthesized sounds... I want to know what you like and hopefully I can make them sound good!:kuponut:

Last edited:

ZaXo Ken'Ichi

Disciple of Vivi
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
It's extremely difficult to pick my favorite FF song. While I personally probably enjoy VIII's soundtrack the most overall, my favorite single song from the series might be Interrupted By Fireworks, from FFVII:

jl_biscione

Synthesist
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Great tune. I didn’t notice this one in my playthrough, but listening to it now recalls some memories.

It's extremely difficult to pick my favorite FF song. While I personally probably enjoy VIII's soundtrack the most overall, my favorite single song from the series might be Interrupted By Fireworks, from FFVII:

Cardinal Copia

Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FFXIV
Prenneaux Grauhemoix
FFXIV Server
Lamia

So, 7,8,9,and 10 are my top 4. But literally none of them come close to 10. Not even 7 can top that soundtrack imo, and 7 is FANTASTIC and so nostalgic for me.
This song is SO GOOD! And I know I'm in the minority, but I loved Seymour. Sue me. :mokken:

Galadín

Staff member
Global Moderator
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FFXIV
Salvae Celeres
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Symphony
It's incredibly difficult to just pick one piece of music from the Final Fantasy series, normally playing the favourites game leads to the loss of a kidney or brain with the strain of trying to settle and choose, but in this case I am going to say, challenge accepted!

The soundtracks that I would be most fond of would be FF14, FF8, FF7 Crisis Core, FF Type-0 and Dissidia/012 (yeah, Ishimoto is a genius!). Surprisingly, after breaking it down like that the decision of which track to pick instantly became pretty easy - underwhelmed now.

Anyway, I'm in no uncertain terms going with Night of Seclusion from FF7 Crisis Core. The guitar and violin is just sublime ♥

So yeah, if anyone was to make a synthesized cover of this piece I would be an eager beaver to give it a listen :mogscot:

Reactions: Shu