Your fav job classes?

Most people seem to be forgetting there was also the PSOne version, which was "Final Fantasy Origins" which contained the first two games.

Anyway, this is my party at the moment:

Thief/Ninja
White Mage/Wizard
Red Mage/Wizard
Black Mage/Wizard

Overall, I prefer:

Monk/Master
Thief/Ninja
Red Mage/Wizard
White Mage/Wizard

I eased my financial troubles by grinding on sea monsters till I reached level 10, which made things in the Marsh Cave easier.

My party was as follows on my only FFI game (PSX port, FF Origins version).

Warrior
Monk
White Mage
Black Mage

I'd like to add a Thief and/or a Red Mage for the next playthrough though. Possibly over Monk and Black Mage respectively.

Yes. Once you get the item from there, you got to speak to Bahamut so he could upgrade your job classes. Monk and Red Mage hardly need it, but it greatly improves White Mage and Warrior.

Yes. Once you get the item from there, you got to speak to Bahamut so he could upgrade your job classes. Monk and Red Mage hardly need it, but it greatly improves White Mage and Warrior.

The first time I played the game, I used a Warrior, R. Mage, B. Mage, and W. Mage. It's not the cheapest party (you have to buy a lot of spells)but I think it's the most effective one.

The last time I played was with the Warrior, Thief, Black and White Mages I believe. That was the first time I played FF1 and haven't played again so I don't know if I can say they were my favorite classes. Next time I play I will use the other classes.

Mine was

Warrior
White Mage
Thief
Black Mage

I enjoyed that party. I'll probably use the very same party everytime I replay it. My favorite classes!

During my latest playthrough, I find myself wishing I had two Warriors. I have a Warrior and a Monk at the moment, but I find the Monk really underwhelming. I think the Black/White mage combo is essential these days.

I mostly stick to
warrior
theif
white mage
black mage

But randomly i'll play arround with seeing how i do with useing the same charecter for all of them except the white mage....4 white mages just dont work out that well for me in the begining...tends to take to long to kill things so I give up

i usually travel with

Warrior
Monk
Black Mage
White Mage

the last time i played thru 1 i beat it in 8 hours & 31 minutes and didnt take a break. has anyone beaten this game any faster?

Four white mage challenge. I can't believe anyone makes a party with something other than four white mages, which is the epitome of balance. Wth, man.

xD

I usually use
Warrior
Monk
Black Mage
Red Mage

Back